Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    ESPN mock has Bucks taking J Robinson. He is 6 4" with 6 7" wing, scored 20.7 points as a junior with 40.9 from threes, but did not test athletically. It seems the Bucks have a glut of SGs to choose from, but I will link to this one anyways. He seems to be able to shoot off the dribble.

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery...raft-118969376

Was reading that Bud values the 3 ball in his offense, but that doesn't narrow down the field since there are 10 players in the Bucks drafting range shooting over 40% on their threes.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked if Bucks sign OJ Mayo this off season. He said he owed Milwaukee. He said he felt bad coming in out of shape and over weight then the whole drug suspension. Sad thing is he probably instant starter at SG if he came back in shape. Snell lays eggs in his boxscores. Brogdon is so so but not a scoring threat. I think Brogdon scored like 20 points like 4 or 5 times all last season.
    I disagree on your opinion on Brogdon. I believe he was averaging 18 PPG prior to acquiring Bledsoe. Once Bledsoe joined the starters, Brogdons shot attempts and useage went way down, partially because Bledsoe shoots too much. Then he got hurt and missed 2 months. Didn't come back till the last 2 games of season, so wasn't up to full strength in the Boston series. I think Brogdon is just fine and we shouldn't undervalue his talent.

18ppg? I thought it was like 14 or 15 tops? Maybe even 13. Still after this season Brogdon is a RFA. Plus factor in whatever Parker gets and Snell already over paid for SG spot. Just not enough money to go around. Then if we use the MLE on a Dedmon for a 3 or 4 year deal. Brogdon maybe odd man out dealt to dump one of the 3 Amigos.

Sad to say but this is a business. We over paid some bums and more core guys are inline for a payday like Parker then Middleton maybe Bledsoe who knows. Cause I checked espn Brogdon profile and his game log for the season he only had 5 games total at 20 points or more. Yeah I know his minutes dropped big time once we traded for Bledsoe.

Hard to say maybe we trade Snell with Maker in a sign and trade For Dedmon? Then keep Brogdon. Heck I was hoping to make a deal with Hammond if Dedmon doesn't sign here. Then i'd try Maker, Wilson, #17, Snell, Henson, Delly for Fournier and Vucevic. But since they got Biyombo over paid yet. Doubt they want two centers back though. Probably need a third team.

Heck maybe could try Bledsoe for Vucevic like we all mentioned in the past. Or maybe Bledsoe to Denver for Faried and some tiny sweetener added coming back as well?

18ppg? I thought it was like 14 or 15 tops? Maybe even 13. Still after this season Brogdon is a RFA. Plus factor in whatever Parker gets and Snell already over paid for SG spot. Just not enough money to go around. Then if we use the MLE on a Dedmon for a 3 or 4 year deal. Brogdon maybe odd man out dealt to dump one of the 3 Amigos.

Sad to say but this is a business. We over paid some bums and more core guys are inline for a payday like Parker then Middleton maybe Bledsoe who knows. Cause I checked espn Brogdon profile and his game log for the season he only had 5 games total at 20 points or more. Yeah I know his minutes dropped big time once we traded for Bledsoe.

Hard to say maybe we trade Snell with Maker in a sign and trade For Dedmon? Then keep Brogdon. Heck I was hoping to make a deal with Hammond if Dedmon doesn't sign here. Then i'd try Maker, Wilson, #17, Snell, Henson, Delly for Fournier and Vucevic. But since they got Biyombo over paid yet. Doubt they want two centers back though. Probably need a third team.

Heck maybe could try Bledsoe for Vucevic like we all mentioned in the past. Or maybe Bledsoe to Denver for Faried and some tiny sweetener added coming back as well?
    Went back and checked and it was 16 PPG and 5 assts, prior to Bledsoes arival, which was only 9 games into the season. He did score 20 plus point in 3 consecutive games before Bledsoes 1st game, so I remembered he was playing well and that the Bledsoe addition really slowed down Brogdon.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Went back and checked and it was 16 PPG and 5 assts, prior to Bledsoes arival, which was only 9 games into the season. He did score 20 plus point in 3 consecutive games before Bledsoes 1st game, so I remembered he was playing well and that the Bledsoe addition really slowed down Brogdon.
    Bottom line it's about drafting well for the Bucks. Bucks have had poor first round picks 3 straight years since Giannis. Reason Warriors are good isn't just Durant signing there. It's drafting well, Klay, Steph, Green and doing it in consecutive drafts...that's why KD came there they had studs already that they hit on in the draft. Giannis can say all the right things but if Bucks don't surround him with young talent to pair with no FA will want to come to MKE. Even then it's hard for MKE to draw another strong player. Why Bucks have overpaid scrubs but that is a bad move also.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sport...aft/702873002/

JSonline talking about do the Bucks need to draft a PG? Then mentions we got Bledsoe, Brogdon, Jennings, Delly. Then continues on.

The Bucks could select Michigan big man Moritz Wagner with the No. 17 pick, Gery Woelfel of WoelfelsPressBox.com speculates. The Bucks need a physical frontcourt player who can shoot from outside and Wagner would bring that, Woelfel continues. While most draft experts peg Wagner as a late first- or early second-round selection, he could move into the middle of the first round because of his offensive skills, Woelfel adds.

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/06/...s-pistons.html

Canít see any way Mo Wagner gets drafted at 17. He bucks have made some head scratcher moves in the draft, but their gambles have always come with upside. I donít see much upside with Wagner. Heís a terrible defender who canít block shots and doesnít have quickness. Heís a mediocre at best rebounder. He has a decent offensive game, but even that is a complimentary offensive game. Heís no where near good enough to be featured on offense. Heís basically frank Kaminaky lite.

If Mitchell goes higher than 17, I guess the player most likely to get kicked down is Lonnie. The consensus draft already has Brown and Khyri available, as well as the potential sleepers such as Donte, Melton, Huerter, etc.
    Someone at the other board said they would never take Williams if he fell, but I do not know why.

Other than standing reach 9 0", and 39% threes for a center, don't see the upside for Mo. He has a larger frame than Zeller.
    An imaginary argument would have to say he is a late bloomer from Germany?

I really didn't try to get to excited for this draft. I watched like two highlight youtube videos of Mitchell Robinson and Robert Williams months ago. Most likely both gone time we pick. I guess with the last three first round picks botched. Drafts aren't that exciting unless we got second round picks.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownBuck View Post
    If Mitchell goes higher than 17, I guess the player most likely to get kicked down is Lonnie. The consensus draft already has Brown and Khyri available, as well as the potential sleepers such as Donte, Melton, Huerter, etc.
    Someone at the other board said they would never take Williams if he fell, but I do not know why.

Other than standing reach 9 0", and 39% threes for a center, don't see the upside for Mo. He has a larger frame than Zeller.
    An imaginary argument would have to say he is a late bloomer from Germany?
    Draft is always interesting, but saw a rumor that thereís a few folks in the Knicks front office who allegedly love Lonnie. Is possible he ends up going 9th if the board falls a certain way.

Woelfel changes his tune fast. Goes from saying we may trade #17 with a player for a more proven player. Then now says Wagner at #17.

Woelfel changes his tune fast. Goes from saying we may trade #17 with a player for a more proven player. Then now says Wagner at #17.
    Please no. I don't think Woelfel is a very good reporter so don't believe it.

We have to get a useful player this draft. Cant botch another pick. Cause reports coming out 2019 draft is a bit weak. Chances are we keep our pick that draft and give Suns the easy pick protections in 2020. Barring no injuries next year.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast