Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    The leak started with Horst calling DD's people saying you will still be available at #19 as in a trade down with Hawks from #17 to get #19 and #30. Then DD people leaked and got onto twitter then WOJ gets the scoop 5 minutes before the draft cards are printed. Then Hawks found out then backed out. I guess we had two trades line up on draft night but all leaked. Pacers were gonna trade with us as well.
    I agree with a lot of the above. Not a huge fan of this pick but Bucks could have done worse. I just find it hard to believe the bucks didn't take a guy with more upside like Walker IV or Okobo. Or a combo guard better off the bounce and creating for others like Holiday. DD I agree is somewhat redundant. If Bucks plan to flip guys and contracts this summer as sweeteners OK, like Brown with Delly or Brogdon with Henson etc. OK then I might come around a little more but Bucks had a chance for some guys that can be all-stars. I don't see DD as anything more than a reserve that might play 30 minutes when he has it going.

I do like the additions of McCoy and Barnett. I was hoping Bucks would buy a second and take a chance on a big with upside. Basically the Spurs had the draft I had hoped the Bucks would have. Took high upside potential two-way stud in Walker IV and then Metu who fell despite being a pretty concensus lottery pick before last year and did have a pretty good year at USC. The whole sitting out NIT must have soured teams but I think he could be a stud.

Barnett? I missed that pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Barnett? I missed that pick up.
    From Mizzou. "As for Barnett, he was a senior in 2017/18, averaging a career-best 13.7 PPG and 5.9 RPG for Mizzou. The 67″ sharpshooter also knocked down 41.4% of his three-point attempts." From Hoops Rumors.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617