Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

MNM- 6/21 - ***'s Title shot

Breaking News : At disorderly conduct we will have a Fatal Fourway for the World Title. Hero vs Sep vs Mr. Walkout Rivera vs TBD. The legal team has reached out to Riv with no answer so before Mr. Walkout Rivera decide to walk back in here at anytime we will stop that right here... He is being given his title rightfully earned title shot at Disorderly Conduct... If he no shows than he is title shot has been given.
    Last edited by Timmmahhh; 06-21-2017 at 06:32 PM.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

just flown into PWW. A Cease and Desist letter from Rivs Attorney

[6/21/2017]

Mr. Riv
    420 High Street
    Tampa, FL
    Re: Mr Riv v. [PWW]
    Dear PWW:
    Our law firm represents Mr Riv. This letter is served upon you pursuant to Rule 5.01 of the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure wherein demand is made upon you to cease and desist your solicitation of former customers of Mr Riv.

You signed a Non-Compete Agreement (ďAgreementĒ) with Mr Riv at the time of his termination of employment with PWW. The fact that they you are now forcing Mr Riv to compete and soliciting customers of Mr Riv is a complete breach and violation of the Agreement. The Agreement was carefully drafted to provide that you leave Mr Riv alone for a period of two years, by being employed for any business in the United States where Mr Riv has made sales during the term of the Agreement and/or soliciting customers of Mr Riv that were customers or prospective customers while you worked at Mr Riv. More specifically, the Agreement provides that:

Employee will not directly or indirectly engage in, contact any employee of Mr Riv on behalf of, contact any other individuals or entities having contractual relationships with Mr Riv on behalf of, or provide services to any person or business that is or was a customer or specifically identified prospective customer of Mr Riv, that is or was a supplier to Mr Riv, or provider of services to any person or business that is or was competitive with any product or service marketed or planned for marketing by Mr Riv, if such person or business is located or doing business anywhere in the United States where Mr Riv has made sales during the term of this Agreement.

The services provided, as defined by the aforementioned language, is collections, as you know. It has come to our attention that you are soliciting customers of Mr Riv that were customers while you worked there, including, but not limited to, PWW. Accordingly, you are in breach and in direct violation of your Agreement. Additionally, by soliciting Mr Rivís customers, you are tortiously interfering with the agreements between Mr Riv and its customers. Your current employer, PWW, is also tortiously interfering with the agreements between Mr Riv and its customers.

If you continue to solicit customers of Mr Riv and you do not cease soliciting the customers of Mr Riv a lawsuit will be commenced against you and your current employer, PWW We will immediately seek a temporary restraining order in District Court against both you and PWW and will also bring a cause of action for breach of contract and tortious interference with contract against you and PWW, seeking monetary damages to be proved at trial. Hopefully this recourse is not necessary, but my client has its own interests to protect and will vigorously do so.

You will not receive another warning letter from this office. If you do not confirm in writing to our office by 6/21/17 that you will cease violating your Agreement with Mr Riv and tortiously interfering with Mr Rivís agreements with its customers, a lawsuit will be commenced immediately.

Very truly yours,
    Rivís Attorney
    cc:
    Mr Riv

First Sim League Title!

Dear PWW Universe,

Riv is getting shafted here and he doesn't deserve it. He is owed a one on one Title opportunity. I have no power over the PWW World Title scene because The Black Demon is ducking me, but I am the Legends and Prestige Champion. I am more than happy to offer a one on one Title opportunity to Riv at any time. I'll probably beat him because I'm the greatest wrestler to ever live, but still, he deserves an opportunity and a fair chance. I will provide such fair opportunities where SBS, TBD, and Bellz will not.

Sincerely,
    Wrigs Del Rio
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

*Bellz seen backstage laughing at a piece of paper just dropped off by a young man with red blood shot eyes and very bad stench comming off of him*

Bellz - *Crumbles paper and throws it into the trash can* Umm yea? What "Non - Compete Agreement" are you talking about? Riv you walked out of the company... You didn't sign any papers and quite frankly out the kindness of SBS heart he agreed to pay for rehab if you chose to go and he is still paying you a small % of your salary. This is a horrible excuse to again no show yet another event... I will take this as your "No-showing" Disorderly conduct and losing your title match. You're welcome back to PWW at anytime but you will not be given another title shot , this your rightfully title shot and we're giving you a chance after no showing for 2 months is a respect to the legend you have built. And by the way "Riv's Attorney" really? Really? If you're going to try and trick us AT LEAST come up with a name for your "Attorney" Mr. John D . Lawmaker ESQ or something but signing it "Riv's Attorney" C'mon man. And Wrigs you can over a Legends Title to anybody you wish.. But that Prestige Title shot belongs to MTM and MTM ALONE.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Rivs Attorney:

Apparently you know nothing about termination papers that was sent on behalf of your owner when he terminated Rivs contract.

The Cease and Desists was sent, and is a final warning

Please check with your owner, after he made the termination public, termination papers were sent and have to be sent to complete the termination, proves more of your incompetence

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post

This will be the last response, please get with your owner and please abide by the Cease and Desist letter so no further action will be taken

Thank you,

Rivs Attorney

First Sim League Title!

Last edited by Timmmahhh; 06-21-2017 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Dear PWW Universe,

Riv is getting shafted here and he doesn't deserve it. He is owed a one on one Title opportunity. I have no power over the PWW World Title scene because The Black Demon is ducking me, but I am the Legends and Prestige Champion. I am more than happy to offer a one on one Title opportunity to Riv at any time. I'll probably beat him because I'm the greatest wrestler to ever live, but still, he deserves an opportunity and a fair chance. I will provide such fair opportunities where SBS, TBD, and Bellz will not.

Sincerely,
    Wrigs Del Rio

*sighs* everyone always consults a lawyer about legal stuff around here but, no one ever consults The Judge

[6/21/2017]

Mr. Riv
    420 High Street
    Tampa, FL
    Dear PWW:

Rivs Attorney:

As of 6/16 at 8:34 pm, Rivs contract has been terminated by SBS. The proof has already been shown and Riv has no obligation to show up to any PWW event because he is no longer a member of PWW roster due to being terminated.

As an owner, it is very irresponsible to claim Riv responsible for the PWW mess as no one has worked harder in PWW as Riv. As you know you put Riv in an impossible situation as a Co GM. For that decision, someone should look at themselves setting a company up for failure before pointing fingers.

As an employer, you or someone from your office faxed over termination papers once this termination was made public. Riv has signed and faxed them back over.

Furthermore, dont forget. Riv owned PWW. Riv provided me with legal documentation that he was in ownership, his character and likeness. When he owned PWW he made sure to transfer his own brand/image/and likeness to himself. That means, Riv not PWW, owns all right to his name, image and likeness. Any past matches or videos stays with PWW as Riv did not want to ruin or change the history of PWW. Advertising Riv for events he isnt scheduled for is a breach of contract and also violating trademark laws.

We do not want to take this matter any further in court. My client only wishes that his name does not get used for any PWW purpose or advertising. Please remove Riv from any PWW show or match you scheduled him after you terminated him which is a breach of contract.

Per the Cease and Desist, we have tried to solve this amicably. But we are met with resistance. If you cannot respect my clients wishes, I must take this to a higher court on behalf of my client.

Please solve the matter and remove Riv from any adverising or shows as he was terminated and PWW does NOT own the rights to Rivs likeness or images.

Thank you

Rivs Attorney

First Sim League Title!

[6/21/2017]

Mr. Riv
    420 High Street
    Tampa, FL
    Dear PWW:

On behalf of Riv, we would like to thank the PWW legal team for there haste response and cooperation on the matter. I will consult with Riv about the opportunity you presented for him on 6/26 but I will make no guarantees.

Very truly yours,
    Rivís Attorney
    cc:
    Mr Riv

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Any match that Bellz or anyone else books... I will win. Simple as that.

I am the first and only Five Points Champion. I am the Prestige Champ, Legends Champ, soon to be Tag Team Champ, and I would certainly be the PWW World Heavyweight Champ if The Black Demon wasn't ducking me for over a year and Bellz/SBS weren't shielding him from me.

As far as Riv is concerned, I think he has a solid legal case against PWW.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 06-22-2017 at 11:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Only 2 1/2 years too late