Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 168

Thread: Off Topic

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chase Center in 2019
    Posts
    28,065
    Goose17 or something to that affect.

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Goose17 or something to that affect.
    Oh that's him...good o' goose and you were a good mod Mack for putting up with all the mayhem here including myself


    Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chase Center in 2019
    Posts
    28,065
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Oh that's him...good o' goose and you were a good mod Mack for putting up with all the mayhem here including myself
    Of course I was. I remember finding out I lost modship cuz of Spanklin lol. I was in Hawaii at the time.

    eDush, you can be annoying at times, but James Harden dropped 30 something that game when you thought Klay would hold him under 20. You held up your end of the bet, and for that, you will always have my respect good sir.

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    28,697
    Finally found out, it was Goose17 and I'm told he just eventually got enough infractions to stay banned. Not a single event. His last infraction was a 2 point infraction but it put him over the max.

    Should I ask for him to be allowed back?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Oh that's him...good o' goose and you were a good mod Mack for putting up with all the mayhem here including myself
    Of course I was. I remember finding out I lost modship cuz of Spanklin lol. I was in Hawaii at the time.

    eDush, you can be annoying at times, but James Harden dropped 30 something that game when you thought Klay would hold him under 20. You held up your end of the bet, and for that, you will always have my respect good sir.
    Spanklin is the one troll I can't stand out of all the trolls on psd that I've come across. He must have friends in high places if he was the reason behind it . He needs to be perma banned.

    Oh I do remember our bet and underestimated the beard badly from the get go but should have known better. Thx I always honor my bets even on sport forums as a value myself as a sports fan. People who can't honor bets should not make them otherwise they have no class and shouldn't be calling themselves sports fans ever.

    Dubs to repeat in 2018!


    Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Finally found out, it was Goose17 and I'm told he just eventually got enough infractions to stay banned. Not a single event. His last infraction was a 2 point infraction but it put him over the max.

    Should I ask for him to be allowed back?
    Yes but maybe it's best to have a vote among long time Dubs fans here since he does have somewhat of a temper during Dubs related debates which doesn't bother me even when we disagree since he's a passionate fan who's very insightful on Dubs matters. Not sure how others here may feel...


    Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    10,912
    I think Spanklin is a troll account for a regular member. Maybe even its mackshok idk

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Finally found out, it was Goose17 and I'm told he just eventually got enough infractions to stay banned. Not a single event. His last infraction was a 2 point infraction but it put him over the max.

    Should I ask for him to be allowed back?
    Yes, I want Goose back.

    and Edush- Goose didnt just argue with me, infact im pretty sure he never got any infractions from arguing with me. If you think Goose and I went at it- he was completely out of control in the main forum with fans of other teams.

    him and I use to argue over which was more important a great coach or superior talent. I argued i would take more talent every single time, and it isnt even close. He seemed to think coaching was a huge deal though


    Hey who was the poster here a few years back who talked about dating a girl from Persia? LOL

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chase Center in 2019
    Posts
    28,065
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I think Spanklin is a troll account for a regular member. Maybe even its mackshok idk
    Why would I troll myself and get myself removed as a mod?

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,173
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Why would I troll myself and get myself removed as a mod?
    obviously in a ruse to throw everybody off your track....

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chase Center in 2019
    Posts
    28,065
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    obviously in a ruse to throw everybody off your track....
    Well if everybody wants to think that then go ahead lol.

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,173
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Well if everybody wants to think that then go ahead lol.
    well played sir, well played......

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    10,912

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    10,912
    I also say bring Goose back. isnt he from like England or Scotland or something and became a dubs fan randomly?

    I wouldnt put it past Mackshook to be spanklin, or any other troll account from this forum, whatever happened to Kikiyanez, that definitely wasnt mackshok

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,173
    scoots, even if you are able to get goose loose and have him on psd again, how do you know he will know he is allowed back?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •