Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Topic

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    uh oh, mibs shared another posters personal info. Thats not good. I just looked at his profile to see his last posts
    kinda lame though- Im lookin at the convo and mibs is the only one banned even though he was going back and forth with some other posters. They must have connections

If they realized- thats a big problem too..... what if bogut never was able to play again?? (and they were sittin there hypin the fans up for next season???)
    Then they lose on that trade. And OF COURSE they were hyping up fans ... it's entertainment, and you always advertise greatness for entertainment, even if you know it's crap.

kinda lame though- Im lookin at the convo and mibs is the only one banned even though he was going back and forth with some other posters. They must have connections
    Personal info is an automatic 25 point infraction. The constant trolling was a minor. I do kinda wonder where he got the personal info.

Yea I saw that guys info too. I assumed they exchanged info in another thread. I missed the last day of that conversation with those two trolls mibs was arguing with.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Yea I saw that guys info too. I assumed they exchanged info in another thread. I missed the last day of that conversation with those two trolls mibs was arguing with.
    Is the info thing a new rule? im sure there has been personal info out there for people in the warriors forum. Also- how personal does it need to be? If you reference the area someone lives in- does that count?

oops- I just went back and read the first post int he thread

oops- I just went back and read the first post int he thread
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    ?
    you defined personal information- so no need to answer my question from the previous post.

you defined personal information- so no need to answer my question from the previous post.
    Oh ... gotcha.

Anybody else kind of annoyed by the new TV show trend of much shorter seasons? American Gods was just 8 episodes ... that's 2 months on and 10 months off until the next ep.

Anybody who is not offended by coarse language should watch Deadwood to see Timothy Olyphant and Ian McShane at their best.

👀 👀
    Last edited by Yadadamean; 07-03-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Personal info is an automatic 25 point infraction. The constant trolling was a minor. I do kinda wonder where he got the personal info.
    Then why was the other Dubs fan (forgot his handle name) perma banned? All he does was just loses his temper with Stylez which is easy for anyone to do but no one here understands it.

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Then why was the other Dubs fan (forgot his handle name) perma banned? All he does was just loses his temper with Stylez which is easy for anyone to do but no one here understands it.
    I don't know who you are talking about and I've never banned anybody, I don't even think I can.

I don't know who you are talking about and I've never banned anybody, I don't even think I can.
    No one said you banned him as you weren't even a mod back then but he's been a fan longer than most of us here and passionate about the Dubs and very insightful. I just thought mods has access to information that others don't like why they were banned and for how long

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

No one said you banned him as you weren't even a mod back then but he's been a fan longer than most of us here and passionate about the Dubs and very insightful. I just thought mods has access to information that others don't like why they were banned and for how long
    I looked in the Village of the Banned but don't see anything. I'd need a user name.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast