Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Off Topic

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    He was told to cool it with Wade03, he didn't. He got a small point infraction but it was enough added up to get him a ban for a time.
    Oh

Damn Scoots why lock the Cousin's thread? I was having fun b-slapping them Bron lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromehounds View Post
    Damn Scoots why lock the Cousin's thread? I was having fun b-slapping them Bron lovers.
    Open a thread specific to it. It hadn't been about Cousins in a week or more.

Bogdan Bogdanovic about Harry Giles:
    "He can shoot, he can drive, he can pass, he can play defense, he can move without the ball well, he can dunk, he can do everything really," Bogdan Bogdanovic said, per Blake Ellington of Sactown Royalty. "He's so versatile and impressive. ... He's like a better version of Draymond Green, I'd say, because I think he's stronger, he's more athletic than Draymond."

The Kings have drafted a bunch of players that I wanted to be Warriors ... but they are still the Kings so ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chromehounds View Post
    i mean Lebron is either #1 or #2 greatest player ever. not sure you are B- slapping anyone lol
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    i mean Lebron is either #1 or #2 greatest player ever. not sure you are B- slapping anyone lol
    Don't troll here please.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Don't troll here please.
    Think the troll is the person saying he's assaulting Bron fans LMAO. I just stated a fact.

Think the troll is the person saying he's assaulting Bron fans LMAO. I just stated a fact.
    Trolling trolls is still trolling, and "outsiders" going it to team areas to troll fans of that team is definitely against the rules.

Anyone who thinks hes the greatest has been brainwashed by ESPN. None of the TNT guys think that and neither do I. Top5-10, thought Id put in 6-10 since he's not better than Shaq and you can make a case for Jordan, Kareem, Wilt, Hakeem and Oscar. Sorry man, but Im not falling for it

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Anyone who thinks hes the greatest has been brainwashed by ESPN. None of the TNT guys think that and neither do I. Top5-10, thought Id put in 6-10 since he's not better than Shaq and you can make a case for Jordan, Kareem, Wilt, Hakeem and Oscar. Sorry man, but Im not falling for it
    I'm not putting bigs above Lebron thats dumb. Some of those guys just had no comp on a daily basis. I love Shaq but he's not a better basketball player then Lebron. nice try.

None of the TNT guys think so? dang well then must be true lol.

So im brainwashed by ESPN because they say hes top 2, But TNT tells you he's not and thats just a fact? lol

I'm not putting bigs above Lebron thats dumb. Some of those guys just had no comp on a daily basis. I love Shaq but he's not a better basketball player then Lebron. nice try.

None of the TNT guys think so? dang well then must be true lol.

So im brainwashed by ESPN because they say hes top 2, But TNT tells you he's not and thats just a fact? lol
    ESPN pushes the narrative and now people can just go off spouting this kind of nonsense. Lebron isnt better than Jordan lol, and what makes you so sure Shaq's not better? Is Lebron a once in a generation talent? Yes. But he's no Kareem

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    ESPN pushes the narrative and now people can just go off spouting this kind of nonsense. Lebron isnt better than Jordan lol, and what makes you so sure Shaq's not better? Is Lebron a once in a generation talent? Yes. But he's no Kareem
    read what i wrote and correct urself. thanks

read what i wrote and correct urself. thanks
    Definitely not

Another Bron's apologist! lol Read and understand the thread before blowing your hot air... Bronnie.

Any guess on what type of offensive schemes the W's will deploy in the playoffs? From ISO to 2-man game? Ouch!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast