Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 166 to 171 of 171

Thread: Off Topic

  1. #166
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromehounds View Post
    Any guess on what type of offensive schemes the W's will deploy in the playoffs? From ISO to 2-man game? Ouch!
    pace and space with Cousins sprinting the court on every rebound.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    pace and space with Cousins sprinting the court on every rebound.
    Looks like the cousins issue is turning into an Andrew Bogut situation. Kerr says he is right on schedule.....yet has no idea when he will be back. Im wondering if Kerr is intentionally trying to be annoying, or if he is a complete idiot. Based on his assessments on Gun Control and current politics overall, Im starting to think he just isnt very bright.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    11,044
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Looks like the cousins issue is turning into an Andrew Bogut situation. Kerr says he is right on schedule.....yet has no idea when he will be back. Im wondering if Kerr is intentionally trying to be annoying, or if he is a complete idiot.
    Intentionally trying to be annoying

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    14,512
    Any of you still in Oakland should go check out Oakland Roots. Their the local professional soccer team. Started last year. Great game atmosphere and their extremely active in the local community. They play at Laney College.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,987
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Any of you still in Oakland should go check out Oakland Roots. Their the local professional soccer team. Started last year. Great game atmosphere and their extremely active in the local community. They play at Laney College.
    I moved to Texas and Oakland got a lot worse since.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    14,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I moved to Texas and Oakland got a lot worse since.
    Iíve been in SD since 08 but still go back regularly to see family. Oakland hasnít gotten worse. (Outside of traffic).

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •