Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Top-three team promised pick to Josh Jackson

The Ringer had an article speculating after John Gambadoro, a host on Arizona Sports 98.7, tweeted that a top-three team promised to pick Josh Jackson:
    John Gambadoro reported Monday that Jackson had received a promise from a team in the top three  the Celtics (probably not), the Lakers (insert emoji eyes here), or the Sixers (interesting). The news was compounded by immediate reports that Jackson canceled his workout with the Celtics, while just Tuesday, he opted in for a second workout with the Lakers because, he said, Of course, Im not gonna tell them no.
    - Paolo Uggetti, The Ringer

Wasn't he a projected top 3 anyway?

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    something to me says Lakers. 6ers need shooting too bad to that promise. plus. they are in talks trade out.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Wasn't he a projected top 3 anyway?
    If he received a promise, it's likely the Lakers. Would you turn down a workout with the Celtics at #1 for a promise from the Sixers at #3?

Gonna be interesting on draft day to watch Lavar squirm as Lonzo Ball drops.

I hope Ball drops to Sacramento.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

This guy has been right about a few things apparently he half broke the nash to la trade.

Buut i doubt very seriously the lakers made a promise to anyone yet.

They still are bringing ball in for a 2nd workout out Friday so...

For them it does appear to be down to ball or JJ though. No 2nd workout for fox

Josh Jackson is the modern NBA player. He's a long wing defender that can score. Right now pgs are a dime a dozen.

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Josh Jackson is the modern NBA player. He's a long wing defender that can score. Right now pgs are a dime a dozen.
    he is like a less athletic Wiggins with a motor. Works for me.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Buddy Hield's playing combo for them and doing pretty well​. Why Sacramento?

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Buddy Hield's playing combo for them and doing pretty well​. Why Sacramento?
    because it's a **** show of dysfunction, and Ball annoys me to no end (well, his Dad). Let him go to purgatory.

because it's a **** show of dysfunction, and Ball annoys me to no end (well, his Dad). Let him go to purgatory.
    Lol. I want Ball to do well. He's not responsible for his dad. I just want him to do well in Milwaukee. Or Orlando. Somwhere as far from LA as possible.

The defense would suck, but that would be a pretty sweet young back court offensively. I'm waiting for the front office to screw it up, but Sacramento would have a bright young talent at every position except small forward.
    As it stands though, I don't see Ball falling past No. 3. He fits too well in Philadelphia, which doesn't need any of what Sacramento would be selling.

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    This guy has been right about a few things apparently he half broke the nash to la trade.

Buut i doubt very seriously the lakers made a promise to anyone yet.

They still are bringing ball in for a 2nd workout out Friday so...

For them it does appear to be down to ball or JJ though. No 2nd workout for fox
    If there is a promise, it's gotta be the Lakers. Only thing that makes sense. I'd still do workouts too, you never know who might trade up or give you a chance to trade back.

Eeeaaaassssyyyy man, some of us Kings fans gotta hope.

Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    Eeeaaaassssyyyy man, some of us Kings fans gotta hope.
    Who are you hoping for?

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast