Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hypothetical: What if after 2015, LeBron joined the Warriors?

What would the reaction be? Different from KD? Let's say they win five rings together - putting LeBron at 7 rings. Does he surpass MJ according to some?

I don't think Lebron is brave enough to do that. KD has a special mental strength to be able to handle the mean things people say and still win. Lebron would wilt under that pressure. He would take the easy route and join a worse team.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Lebron fans would revel in how great it is.

Lebron haters would give the current KD treatment.

People just to love to have something to complain about.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I don't think Lebron is brave enough to do that. KD has a special mental strength to be able to handle the mean things people say and still win. Lebron would wilt under that pressure. He would take the easy route and join a worse team.
    We're talking about if it happened, though. Like, KD is probably going to win a ring this season. Would it have been better if LeBron had joined the Warriors and bump his Finals record to seven rings? How would others have reacted to LeBron surpassing Jordan in rings?

Player chases money - He's the worst.
    Player chases opportunity - He's the worst.

People should make up their minds.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Player chases money - He's the worst.
    Player chases opportunity - He's the worst.

People should make up their minds.
    If you're not going to make any arguments worth considering, I'm not sure what entices you to stay on this thread.

There is a clear difference between LeBron and everyone else. He was hailed the KING at like age 15. He has had so much to live up to, his career has been a constant of people hating, or defending him. Durant doesn't even sniff him when it comes to polarizing arguments.

LeBron, would have been absolutely crushed if he did what Durant did. Like crushed beyond belief.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

i am curiours though how that team would gel. Lebron likes having the ball in his hands, hes is a very streaky shooter so you can leave him out until he gets hot. Im sure they would of figured it out but for obvious reasons KD is a better fit

Lebron would have gotten crushed regardless then he would dominate and people would elevate and say how great he is similar to what they are doing with KD now and main stream media asking if KD passed LBJ

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    i am curiours though how that team would gel. Lebron likes having the ball in his hands, hes is a very streaky shooter so you can leave him out until he gets hot. Im sure they would of figured it out but for obvious reasons KD is a better fit

Lebron would have gotten crushed regardless then he would dominate and people would elevate and say how great he is similar to what they are doing with KD now and main stream media asking if KD passed LBJ
    They would win guaranteed rings, no? Would you say the Warriors lose with LeBron on their team instead of KD? Like, let's put it this way: Right now, the only team we gave a chance to were the Cavs. Without LeBron, there is no Cavs. No competition whatsoever. And I do agree that KD is a better fit just like how Kawhi on the Warriors > KD. But I'd take my chance that LeBron beats this Warriors team over KD ever beating a Warriors team with LeBron.

Hypothetical: What if after 2015, LeBron joined the Warriors?

Lol we know he would have gotten completely crushed. Like you said in the other thread flash many people that defend Durant also strongly dislike lebron. They wouldn't defend him in this same way because of that and outside of the extreme nut huggers everyone else would still hate the competition aspect.

The Warriors fans still would maybe be as happy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post

KD is a better fit? No way. LeBron would have averaged Magic Johnson numbers. 20ppg / 15apg / 8rpg. He finally would have gotten to be the player he always wanted. Set the table for your teammates, pick your spots on drives, and make the right basketball play all the time. In some ways that scenario would have prevented him from reaching his true greatness but in other ways it would have been his dream come true.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

It would have been bad, but not as bad as Durant

LeBron didn't lose to GS because he choked like Durant did, then joined the team he choked against.
    LeBron already had 2 rings

Now the reason it would have been bad is because joining the team that beat you is the weakest thing possible, and Bron had promised Cleveland a title.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    KD is a better fit? No way. LeBron would have averaged Magic Johnson numbers. 20ppg / 15apg / 8rpg. He finally would have gotten to be the player he always wanted. Set the table for your teammates, pick your spots on drives, and make the right basketball play all the time. In some ways that scenario would have prevented him from reaching his true greatness but in other ways it would have been his dream come true.
    KD is the better fit precisely because he's a better shooter, though. And at this age, I think KD's defense is more sustainable for an entire season because LeBron has too much mileage at this point. I don't think the passing is that much of a necessity. LeBron is a bit more ball-dominant than KD so it's counter-intuitive to have LeBron handling the ball THAT much. And he's not a good shooter at all so there is no need for LeBron to stand there wide open. The way I see it is that although KD may be a better fit, does anyone think KD can beat a LeBron-Warriors team? The odds are literally zero. LeBron beating this Kevin-Warriors team is a much higher possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    What would the reaction be? Different from KD? Let's say they win five rings together - putting LeBron at 7 rings. Does he surpass MJ according to some?
    Come on man don't be silly. I would throw up and Green would walk off the team and retire right on the spot.

Just give James time. He will out do everyone once again in free agency when the Super Friends, Banana Boat team is formed. Until then James is now Durants little brother and James is guarding Durant like a little brother.

Warriors would not have developed. Curry as well as Klay and Dray would have been marginalized. No one ever developed into a star playing with Lebron. In fact superstars seem to get worse playing with him.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast