Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,309

    If Space Jam 2 finally happens

    If Space Jam 2 finally becomes a reality and this long-awaited sequel finally gets made if it finally happens then if LeBron stars in the MJ role if he basically is the star of the film then if the Monstars are in the sequel and there is a rematch between the Looney Tunes and the Monstars then whose talent should the Monstars steal?

    Muggsy role- Isaiah Thomas (Boston Celtics)
    Shawn Bradley role- Kristaps Porzingis (New York Knicks)
    Charles Barkley role- Draymond Green (Golden State Warriors)
    Patrick Ewing role- Demarcus Cousins (New Orleans Pelicans)

    But then who fills in the Larry Bird role? Or who fits in the Bill Murray role?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If Space Jam 2 finally becomes a reality and this long-awaited sequel finally gets made if it finally happens then if LeBron stars in the MJ role if he basically is the star of the film then if the Monstars are in the sequel and there is a rematch between the Looney Tunes and the Monstars then whose talent should the Monstars steal?

    Muggsy role- Isaiah Thomas (Boston Celtics)
    Shawn Bradley role- Kristaps Porzingis (New York Knicks)
    Charles Barkley role- Draymond Green (Golden State Warriors)
    Patrick Ewing role- Demarcus Cousins (New Orleans Pelicans)

    But then who fills in the Larry Bird role? Or who fits in the Bill Murray role?
    It's not a remake, it would be a sequel, no?

    We don't need people to fill in for Bird's and Murray's role.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    57,407
    If Embiid plays like this some more how is he not in it?

    Amazing skill set, fun personality, someone everyone will recognize.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    9,015
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    If Embiid plays like this some more how is he not in it?

    Amazing skill set, fun personality, someone everyone will recognize.
    Because he will probably get injured on set.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    56,684
    Draymond would be good. He doesn't need to be CGIed with the monstars.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,273
    Kobe would be in the Bird role probably. He's really into media stuff right now so the appearance makes sense for him, recently retired like Bird was at the time. And Bill Murray can just be Bill Murray again.
    POOP

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post
    Because he will probably get injured on set.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Kobe would be in the Bird role probably. He's really into media stuff right now so the appearance makes sense for him, recently retired like Bird was at the time. And Bill Murray can just be Bill Murray again.
    Im very down w both of those ideas

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    57,407
    Also Boban could be in it without CGI-ing him at all.

    Now there's your Shawn Bradley role.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •