Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    White Sox use Nightengale a lot for leaks....Could be a plant,to get the Nats to move.

I am really surprised they haven't moved Robertson yet!

Sox Trade Rumors

I've talked to Nightengale about that very sentiment and he says it's not true. Plus this DRob rumor came from a Red Sox source.

Frazier starting to hit much better. Wonder if Bos would be interested in a DRob + Frazier trade.

I don't see why the Red Sox would be interested in Robertson.

They want to set up a lock down bullpen due to not truly trusting Price, Pomeranz and Porcello. So a better bullpen shortens the games. They can't really afford a better SP. Plus they want to try and stay under the luxury tax and the White Sox actually seem to be willing to eat money right now during the rebuild for better prospects.

I think a Frazier/DRob duo makes a lot of sense for Boston.

The Brewers are kicking the tires on a trade for Quintana. First time I've heard their name thrown into the mix.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Brewers would be a good place for Q and a good trading partner for us. They have the headliner and secondary prospects I think to make it work quite well.

Brinson OF (13)
    Ray OF (21)
    Hader LHP (31)
    Ortiz RHP (51)
    Diaz SS/2b (54)

All ranked within the top 54 prospects in MLB according to mlb.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Brewers would be a good place for Q and a good trading partner for us. They have the headliner and secondary prospects I think to make it work quite well.

Brinson OF (13)
    Ray OF (21)
    Hader LHP (31)
    Ortiz RHP (51)
    Diaz SS/2b (54)

All ranked within the top 54 prospects in MLB according to mlb.com
    The Brewers match up well....one of Brinson or Ray(injured) and one of those pitchers would be great.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

Quintana would be an ace for sure in the NL. With his reasonable contract I would jump on a deal if I was Milwaukee.

I have a feeling Brinson is someone they won't trade. Would Ray, Hader, and Ortiz do it?

A realistic return for Quintana would be the Brewers sending these 3 to us.

Corey Ray | Rank: 2 ETA: 2018 Position: OF Age: 22 DOB: 09/22/1994 Bats: L Throws: L//With a quick left-handed bat and a knack for making hard contact, Ray projects to hit for both power and average from the left side of the plate. Ray suffered a torn meniscus in his left knee during instructional league and underwent subsequent surgery in October. After recovering, Ray's combination of power and speed could help him to jump on the fast track to the big leagues : Top 100 Prospects (#21),

Brett Phillips | Rank: 10 Team, Position: OF Age: 23 Bats: L Throws: R Height: 6' 0" Weight: 185 lb.Phillips' above-average defense is a clean fit in center field, and his cannon arm is more than enough for right //Phillips' intriguing blend of power, speed and hitting ability could make him a dynamic top-of-the-order hitter,

Demi Orimoloye | Rank: 24 ETA: 2019 Position: OF Age: 20 Bats: R Throws: R Height: 6' 4" Weight: 225 lb. Orimoloye is a physical specimen with three legit plus tools in his raw power, speed and arm strength.//He's years away from making an impact, but it's easy to dream on Orimoloye becoming an impact bat in right field.

Sox Trade Rumors

Yuck I wouldn't touch that deal if I were the Sox. The Yankees got a better package from the Cubs for a half year Chapman.

Sox Trade Rumors

I think the Sox would demand two of the top 5 guys from the Brewers system. Plus with the way they've played this season, I'm not sure if I were the Sox I'd be demanding Brinson.

You can't just look at rankings. One of the major pieces of the deal would likely be Brandon Woodruff, whose stock continues to rise after a very good performance in the Coors equivalent Colorado Springs AAA team. Lewis Brinson would probably be the headliner, Corey Ray's stock is down too much for him to do it. Add in Keston Hiura, the best hitter in the 2017 draft, and that is a damn nice haul. 2 of the 3 are major league ready and Hiura is going to move real fast.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast