Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warriors in 4

14 16.87%
  • Warriors in 5

29 34.94%
  • Warriors in 6

26 31.33%
  • Warriors in 7

2 2.41%
  • Cavs in 4

0 0%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Cavs in 6

9 10.84%
  • Cavs in 7

3 3.61%
Page 3 of 340 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Hope the Warriors curb stomp the Cavs! I want to see Lebron cry!
    Wow man. That's intense. What exactly did he do to you to warrant that level of hatred?

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Wow man. That's intense. What exactly did he do to you to warrant that level of hatred?
    Lakers/Kobe fan....

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    If the warriors win do the 3-1 jokes stop? Lol
    Never

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Never
    I honestly disagree. I think it would be played out.

Winning this year is what they need. It's actually expected. Losing this year is worse than blowing the 3-1 lead imo.

BIG 3

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    He cried last year. Did you not enjoy it?

Lololol I'm going to enjoy watching his tears of pain, sadness and agony!

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Lakers/Kobe fan....
    Love me Kobe but Lakers are #1 not Kobe. It's a lot more than just Kobe vs Bron for me. I won't go into full detail but it is what it is!

Winning this year is what they need. It's actually expected. Losing this year is worse than blowing the 3-1 lead imo.
    very true. there is no way the dubs would live this L down.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I think the Cavs are gonna shock the world.

I'm pretty sure they are entering the finals as the best offense in the history of the game with an Ortg of 120.7 and a TS% of 63.4. It's fluent and everyone knows their role. 3rd best defense in the playoffs.

I've never seen a Cavs team this good. Warriors added Kevin Durant - Cavs added Kevin Love + Korver + D-Will + an LBJ with a jumper and 3-point shot. And Lue knows what he's doing when it comes to adjustments.

This will be a closer series than people seem to think.
    #1) Consider the defenses they played (none of them top 10. Almost impossible en route to a Finals)
    #2) Consider how many minutes Cavs starters played relative to say the Warriors (and the subsequent team stats that this effects). Warriors net rating in the playoffs the best of all time thus far despite that.
    #3) Consider that the Cavs defense is still highly questionable, and that they are going against at worst the 2nd best offense and 2nd best offense (likely best of both).

I think it could go 6, but I also think the Cavs are due for a couple blowouts given the defense I have seen them play and the level that GS is firing at. The Cavs winning the series would in fact be shocking with both of these squads at 100%. That said, there are no excuses. Very excited to see a healthy series between these two (at least to start).

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lololol I'm going to enjoy watching his tears of pain, sadness and agony!

"All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point."

BIG 3

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    GS in 6.

If GS doesn't win this, it's an epic choke on their part, barring injuries. There should be a couple of games not even close.
    The Warriors are not talking about it at all and I have the feeling they may come out and try to destroy the Cavs. LeBron is just too good, and Kyrie is good enough to take some games though.

If the officials don't allow physical play it could be pretty fun both ways.

Buffalo Bills fans still hear "wide right" ... stuff like that never really goes away.

Buffalo Bills fans still hear "wide right" ... stuff like that never really goes away.
    Lol, well in this hypothetical Bills fans could not respond to those Giants fans with "2-1" after beating them twice in the Super Bowl. Hell they could not respond to anyone about anything. Winning puts the clamp down on hate (justified or otherwise).

"All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point."
    Lol old! Plus I love my life so no sweat of my HTownBalls!

Totally meaningless stat:

Cavs have 5 players who have appeared in the all-star game a total of 25 times.
    Warriors have 6 players who have appeared in the all-star game a total of 20 times.
    pretty nuts but Lebron accounts for over half of those all star appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Prime LeBron and The All Stars: A Tale of the Underdog

It's hilarious. Specifically as defending champs. A true David V Goliath amirite
    are you implying that they aren't the underdog? They're playing against the last two reigning mvps and what looks to be the upcoming defensive player of the year. a team that set a record for most games won in a three year span---the same team that was favored to beat them the past two years in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Not that I disagree with anything you've said here, but don't you think it's both odd and hilarious that despite everything LBJ has been through in his career both good and bad, that he's now the lovable underdog?

Dude's far and away the best player in this series after all. To view him as the underdog will always feel weird to me.
    Hey, I'm not gonna complain if he's now lovable! And, it's worth mentioning that LeBron has been an underdog in 6 of his 8 trips to The Finals. Was favored against the Mavs (L) and Spurs (W) and that's at. The only time the Cavs have been bigger underdogs is in 2007, when the Spurs rightfully were an absurd +360 favorite.

Golden State is a historically great team and seemingly an easier team to dislike. Lovable Underdog LeBron...I like it.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Page 3 of 340 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast