Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Am trying to collect perfect pelts, so I have new gear. Itís a *****.

Am on chapter 3 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Am trying to collect perfect pelts, so I have new gear. Itís a *****.

Am on chapter 3 now.

I had a legendary bear pelt but got jumped by a gang of ****s and lost it

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I had a legendary bear pelt but got jumped by a gang of ****s and lost it
    You canít lose it.

Go to the trapper and he has it or at lest you can get the bear hat that he can make with it.

The fence also has the part of the bear you need to make the trinket.

I had the legendary white bison pelt and a pack of grey wolves ****ing killed me as I was looking for the Arabian Horse.

If you Lille the legendary buck you can get a trinket that helps with pelts.

My problem is killing them with the right weapon.

I haven't played this game in forever lol. I really want to, but I've been playing a lot of 2k lately and Overwatch because they had their winter event

I spent about 12 hours today on the game. Lol

I spent about 12 hours today on the game. Lol

How is the online? Haven't played it yet.

I donít like online play, so I do t even bother.

Just wrapping up the main storyline. I definitely took my time and did alot of the side missions and ended up sinking more hours than I would have thought into hunting and fishing.

All in all, thought it was a fantastic game. I had a few minor gripes with it, but all in all I thought it was definitely on my list of top games I've played.

One of the little things that got me was that the whole game is about your gang needing to collect money to escape. But as Arthur, you can collect insane amounts of money that you can't really assist in the true gang funds to escape. Without ruining the story, one of your final takes for the gang is worth like $6,000. Honestly, I don't think it would have been all that difficult to rack up close to $6,000 as Arthur alone. By the end of the game I was spending money foolishly, like buying and upgrading every gun, even the ones I barely use. And I bought a bunch of outfits, basically gave money to anyone that asked and never even did any of the treasure maps. And I still had like $4,000 sitting in my possession.

Ultimately thats a super minor thing in the grand scheme of things. But I love great story games and the story for rdr2 was pretty good but that's one of the little things I could never quite wrap my head around. It always felt like I could have basically paid for the gang's escape alone.

I got ****ing raped. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Just wrapping up the main storyline. I definitely took my time and did alot of the side missions and ended up sinking more hours than I would have thought into hunting and fishing.

All in all, thought it was a fantastic game. I had a few minor gripes with it, but all in all I thought it was definitely on my list of top games I've played.

One of the little things that got me was that the whole game is about your gang needing to collect money to escape. But as Arthur, you can collect insane amounts of money that you can't really assist in the true gang funds to escape. Without ruining the story, one of your final takes for the gang is worth like $6,000. Honestly, I don't think it would have been all that difficult to rack up close to $6,000 as Arthur alone. By the end of the game I was spending money foolishly, like buying and upgrading every gun, even the ones I barely use. And I bought a bunch of outfits, basically gave money to anyone that asked and never even did any of the treasure maps. And I still had like $4,000 sitting in my possession.

Ultimately thats a super minor thing in the grand scheme of things. But I love great story games and the story for rdr2 was pretty good but that's one of the little things I could never quite wrap my head around. It always felt like I could have basically paid for the gang's escape alone.
    You get all that money so you can enjoy the game and buy all that **** you donít really need. It canít be too realistic.

Anyways one thing is if you donít have to fence your gold bars for cash, then donít.

Keep the gold bars.

I finished the main game and am on the epilogue now, not going to spoil what happens.

But anyways I just finished collecting all the pelts I needed to craft all the different outfits. Some ****ing animals like the Moose were hard as **** to find.

I got all the legendary animals and fish.

Found all the Dino bones and stone writings.

Am working on doing all the challenges to get the different types of equipment, thatís going to take some time as well. Currently am doing the bandit challenges.

You get all that money so you can enjoy the game and buy all that **** you donít really need. It canít be too realistic.

Anyways one thing is if you donít have to fence your gold bars for cash, then donít.

Keep the gold bars.

I didn't get rid of any gold bars and was still sitting on mountains of cash. I like it when games make it a hard decision on what to buy. Especially when the whole backdrop of the game is we need money and we need it fast.

Like I said, thought it was a really good game. It's just little stuff like that that could have taken it over the top and it didn't quite do it for me. Probably a top 5 game I've played but I still think there's a few above it.

Btw some ****ing hick raped me. Went back and put 10 bullets to his head.

Btw some ****ing hick raped me. Went back and put 10 bullets to his head.

Lol what? I had no idea this was possible on the game. Jesus.

I'm still in Chapter 3 right now. Played a few hours last weekend. Mostly been too busy, but want to get further into the story.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast