Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    The graphics are superb. I just started chapter 2.
    I am starting chapter 2 right now... Happy to be out of the snow lol

I had to buy a external hard drive to get this, I made the mistake of buying 500 GB system, already was running low.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    I had to buy a external hard drive to get this, I made the mistake of buying 500 GB system, already was running low.
    Damn that sucks. I've got either 1.5 or 2 terabytes. I had to buy an external hard drive a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Damn that sucks. I've got either 1.5 or 2 terabytes. I had to buy an external hard drive a few years ago.
    Yeah I didn't know even buying the psychical copy, you still had to install so much on the hard drive.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    I had two external hard drives bought like first month. But thats when I was like installing all the games with gold. I was like up to close to 200 installed games. But last few months I been deleting games left and right. I got maybe 40 or 50 games installed now.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I am starting chapter 2 right now... Happy to be out of the snow lol
    I thought making tracks in the snow was cool though.

I thought making tracks in the snow was cool though.
    Yeah it's really cool. I thought when I got out of the snowy mountains at the end of chapter one that you couldn't go back into them. But you can go anytime you want.

So how we stock the camps cupboards with med's and ammo? Do I donate the items in the money box? Or do I have to upgrade the camp wagons and tents first? I donated plenty of money and trinkets and food so far. I bought meds and bullets but didn't get around to coming back from long trip.

Been looking for the Texas holdem table at any saloon. Which town is that in? I played black jack and dominoes so far. Did plenty of hunting so far. Also got my first horse killed crossing a bridge and train hit us. Train came so fast. I tried to sneak by on the sides and didn't work. But I already had another horse tamed already so I was back in action.

So how we stock the camps cupboards with med's and ammo? Do I donate the items in the money box? Or do I have to upgrade the camp wagons and tents first? I donated plenty of money and trinkets and food so far. I bought meds and bullets but didn't get around to coming back from long trip.

Been looking for the Texas holdem table at any saloon. Which town is that in? I played black jack and dominoes so far. Did plenty of hunting so far. Also got my first horse killed crossing a bridge and train hit us. Train came so fast. I tried to sneak by on the sides and didn't work. But I already had another horse tamed already so I was back in action.
    Yeah you have to upgrade your camp to get the stuff. Also, if you find the one that makes you upgrade Duch's quarters, the next upgrade after that unlocks fast travel.

If you haven't done the Jack Hall treasure maps yet, I'd definitely do those. You have to buy the first one from some stranger for $10 but after you get all 3 of the maps, you get 2 gold bars that you can sell at the fence for $1,000.

I still have my first horse lol. Haven't tried to figure out how to get other horses either. I haven't even played black jack or anything like that.

Texas hold 'em is at the train station next to camp where the Reverend is hanging out at. You can get a free horse at the stable. I got a few gold bars. Some at the train wreck. Also like 3 at the statue site. Also found the rare shotgun. Also got the viking hatchet and mask. Got the hunters hatchet as well and tomahawks. Also got that pistol from Valentine town robbery.

Also not sure when I died if they robbed me when I got them 3 bars. Cause when I went to the fence I only had 1. But I did get more bars in the train wreck. Also I hear people doing a gold bar duplication glitch. I wouldn't do that. That ruin it for me being rich on this game. Plus all these treasure hunts I stocked the camp pretty good.

I haven't owned a console in like 4-5 years. I'm considering getting one just for this. Though, Rockstar, I know you're reading...just put it on PC already

Looks great.
    HELLO

I'm starting Red Dead 1 right now. Never played it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I just can't duel in this game and it pisses me off

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I haven't had much luck for gambling other then the first Texas hold 'em table near the camp in the train station mission. Gambling at my home base they always win as well. I think that guy cheats. Treasure hunting is fun. Also I tamed a few horses now. So I use them like a convoy to put a ton of furs and meat on them then head into town for selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    I just can't duel in this game and it pisses me off

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk
    I had a hard time holding R2 and releasing it to double tap it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast