Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Post Red Dead Redemption 2

It's delayed till Spring 2018. Bummer.

http://www.businessinsider.com/red-d...mpaign=bodyurl

That's a bummer. This is just about the only game that I've anticipated in years now.
    HELLO

It's not coming out on PC.

So I hope it's canceled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post

So I hope it's canceled.
    Hope they make another one after and not on PC

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post

So I hope it's canceled.
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Hope they make another one after and not on PC
    I hope they make another one after that one and it's not on PC.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I was looking forward to this in the winter. Now probably stuck buying COD. Been a while since I bought a COD game. What other big AAA titles comes out this Fall or Winter? It was this or COD for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I was looking forward to this in the winter. Now probably stuck buying COD. Been a while since I bought a COD game. What other big AAA titles comes out this Fall or Winter? It was this or COD for me.
    Destiny 2

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Red Dead Redemption 2

Well, I don't mind waiting if they are gonna take take their time with it and make it more great.

Sounds like there's a pay wall. If you buy the $60 version your excluded from some multiplayer game modes. So you pretty much have to buy the $80 or the $100 version if you want them game modes if your into multiplayer.

Thats EA levels of crap that will hurt Red Dead 2.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Yeah i'm unsure to buy it now. Also part 1 was cool. But my buddies and I didn't play multiplayer long. Story mode is just a goof around that last so long. I may just buy new franchise games like World war 3 or Insurgency Sandstorm. Shame Battlefield went to WWII. I'll probably skip that as well. Since I wasn't crazy over BF1. BF1 I got maybe like 35 or 40 hours total in for multiplayer. That's not much.

Sounds like there's a pay wall. If you buy the $60 version your excluded from some multiplayer game modes. So you pretty much have to buy the $80 or the $100 version if you want them game modes if your into multiplayer.
    Do you have a link for this? I've read that there are different versions you can buy but they basically just come with other stuff. I saw the special edition (or whatever the second level one is) allows for an extra playable mission but that's it. I haven't seen anything said that they restrict game modes yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Do you have a link for this? I've read that there are different versions you can buy but they basically just come with other stuff. I saw the special edition (or whatever the second level one is) allows for an extra playable mission but that's it. I haven't seen anything said that they restrict game modes yet.
    Yeah I haven't seen anything saying multiplayer is exclusive to the more expensive games. But there's two side missions for the main story that are exclusive to the more expensive games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Youtube video a guy broke it down what each version has. He mentioned the $80 and $100 versions gets like a bank heist and train robbery game modes for multiplayer. $60 gets none of that.

Youtube video a guy broke it down what each version has. He mentioned the $80 and $100 versions gets like a bank heist and train robbery game modes for multiplayer. $60 gets none of that.
    Rockstar said those are side missions for the story... Not multiplayer.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast