Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

NBA Draft Lottery

Since we know that the Lottery will be on Tuesday I would love to hear everyone's speculations on the NBA Draft Lottery? Which team will get the #1 pick? Or who will get the #2 or #3 pick? I mean we know the Celtics, Suns and Lakers have a top #3 protected pick but then again as far as the rest of the Draft I am curious to see which players go where?

Lonzo I can definitely see him going to the Suns or Lakers for sure

Fultz is the obvious #1 pick but as for where he goes if he goes to the Celtics then I wonder if the Celtics keep him or if they trade him on Draft Day

Fultz is too good to trade IMO, I think he'll be a generational talent, better than Ben Simmons, Wiggins as a 1st overall pick.

But then again Fultz if he ends up as the #1 pick then we still don't know which team he goes to because he could go to Boston but then again he could also go to Phoenix or LA as well

its fixed... see magic Johnson saying they have a top 3 pick.... cant tell me any different that this and the NHL lottery isnt fixed... Its smart though but yea FIXED.

Top 4 picks as follows

Lakers
    Knicks
    Celtics
    Sixers

NBA circle jerk in the front office lol

NBA Draft Lottery

Wolves have still never moved up in lottery, hopefully it's our last chance for a while...

1- Celtics
    2- Suns
    3- Lakers
    4- Sixers
    5- Knicks

So on and so forth that is the way I think the order will go but for my team the Celtics if we get the #1 pick we obviously have to go Fultz over Ball but if Phoenix gets #1 pick they obviously will take Fultz but then again they already have Booker as a PG and Fultz is a PG so how would that work? Lakers definitely if they get #1 then they would take Lonzo but if they do then what happens to their PG Russell?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    1- Celtics
    2- Suns
    3- Lakers
    4- Sixers
    5- Knicks

So on and so forth that is the way I think the order will go but for my team the Celtics if we get the #1 pick we obviously have to go Fultz over Ball but if Phoenix gets #1 pick they obviously will take Fultz but then again they already have Booker as a PG and Fultz is a PG so how would that work? Lakers definitely if they get #1 then they would take Lonzo but if they do then what happens to their PG Russell?
    Booker is a 2 guard who handles the ball a lot. He can co-exist with Fultz just as he did with Bledsoe. They will ship Bledsoe for other pieces if they get the first overall pick.

But if Fultz goes #1 and he ends up in Boston then I think he and IT could definitely co-exist especially if they keep Fultz...then right off the bat you include him in the starting line-up...keep IT at the point and then have Fultz either as a SF or as a SG but that could be problematic

But then again if the Lakers go #1 it is obvious they will take Lonzo Ball as their PG and if that happens then they will most likely get rid of D'Angelo but if they do that then the Lakers lineup would actually look promising with Ball, Randle, Nance Jr., Ingram, etc.

I love these threads because we get to see the picks from all the idiots who claim it's fixed every year, who inevitably are wrong every year. Doesn't allow them to make up narratives after the fact (and rest assure, there is a narrative for the lottery being fixed for EVERY team if you ask the right guy).

Fultz is looking like the clear #1, after that it gets interesting.

But honestly with the way this Draft class is looking I wouldn't be surprised if we get sign and trade deals on Draft Day with teams pulling off trades right on the spot

Lonzo Ball if he goes #2 then he's going to the Suns or Lakers but Lonzo because of the hype and everything well the overhype I wouldn't be surprised if he is one of those players who drops in the draft considering the media circus with his shoe line but also the baggage of his father LaVar...I think Lonzo will be a bust I just have that feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    1- Celtics
    2- Suns
    3- Lakers
    4- Sixers
    5- Knicks

Knicks can't pick 5th. It's either top 3 or 7 or below.

Knicks if they move up in the draft they will either go #2 or #3 I mean it is possible but then again Suns, Lakers and Celtics are top #3 protected so the Knicks most likely would end up at #6 or #7 then if anything

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I love these threads because we get to see the picks from all the idiots who claim it's fixed every year, who inevitably are wrong every year. Doesn't allow them to make up narratives after the fact (and rest assure, there is a narrative for the lottery being fixed for EVERY team if you ask the right guy).

Fultz is looking like the clear #1, after that it gets interesting.
    http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...ick/310665001/

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/201...adelphia-76ers

http://valleyofthesuns.com/2017/03/1...piracy-theory/

why not just do it live? The NBA use to be fixed by the refs that is known... I am far from a believer that it still goes on like that dade dude or whatever and think his take is just far out there but the draft lottery? If I am the NBA I am fixing it because it helps the NBA by helping out the large markets etc..... The cavs getting those picks year in and year out... the chances were astronomical... Its just silly why they cant prove it to us that its not fixed.

I am one that hope it is fixed and the lakers keep their pick this year because I dont want 2 top 6 picks or whatever as a sixer fan because there is such thing as too much young talent.

But the NBA draft lottery back in the day wasn't as fixed as you guys are making it out to be especially in the 80s, 90s and the early to mid 2000s but then around the late 2000s into the 2010s you could make the argument that the NBA draft lottery is fixed but then again fans can't really prove it and the NBA more or less will get us the average fan to believe whatever it is they want us to believe about the Draft Lottery system

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast