Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Kristaps Porzingis cryptically tweets LA Clippers

It was deleted within 15 minutes and his agent says he was hacked. You wouldn't think the Knicks would trade him in a million years. However with him skipping the exit interview should we be reading something into this? It at least could be seen as a sign of the dysfunction within that organization. I almost never say it but I'll be curious to see what the talking heads have to say about this.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...es-466108.html

No big deal.

Phil won't trade him... They will force Melo out & build around KP.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Probably meant to be a dm, not public.

they are going to end up losing him... he clearly hates phil and it is starting to seem like he really wants out... He isnt even talking to them right now lol... But guess what... man the **** up and do your job and stop acting like a child because that is what he is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    they are going to end up losing him... he clearly hates phil and it is starting to seem like he really wants out... He isnt even talking to them right now lol... But guess what... man the **** up and do your job and stop acting like a child because that is what he is doing.
    nah. the new CBA will force him to stay. he'll keep getting maxed

How would he get there? What realistic trade gonna get him there?

Melo+kris for Griffin and garbage? I know the knicks want rid of melo but they arent trading kris to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    How would he get there? What realistic trade gonna get him there?

Melo+kris for Griffin and garbage? I know the knicks want rid of melo but they arent trading kris to do it.
    Blake, Brice Johnson, Jamal Crawford, and a pick for Melo and KP is the best I could come up with including Melo.

Blake for KP straight works though​. Knicks are under the cap enough.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Blake, Brice Johnson, Jamal Crawford, and a pick for Melo and KP is the best I could come up with including Melo.

Blake for KP straight works though​. Knicks are under the cap enough.
    Crawford is 37 years old and his contract is $14,246,988 $14,500,000. Bit pricey for a old guy. Still decent scorer off the bench though.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Negative. KP has two more years on his rookie contract, and he will obviously have a max extension signed before that RFA offseason even comes. Phil has two more years on his contract and then will be gone.

This tweet in particular, while I don't believe he was "hacked", is much ado about nothing. We already know he's pissed with the organizations land of confusion so this adds nothing new. If this is anything, it would be something he may know about Melo talks going on way before anything to do with him.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Crawford is 37 years old and his contract is $14,246,988 $14,500,000. Bit pricey for a old guy. Still decent scorer off the bench though.
    It's either that or convince Doc to trade Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by FOXHOUND View Post
    Negative. KP has two more years on his rookie contract, and he will obviously have a max extension signed before that RFA offseason even comes. Phil has two more years on his contract and then will be gone.

This tweet in particular, while I don't believe he was "hacked", is much ado about nothing. We already know he's pissed with the organizations land of confusion so this adds nothing new. If this is anything, it would be something he may know about Melo talks going on way before anything to do with him.
    Or...the tweet could have meant to be private, and the Knicks/his agent told him theyc're working a deal with the Clippers. That's the most obvious answer.

It's not like the Clips are the best run franchise either...

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

If the Knicks are seriously entertaining offers for him I'd do Crowder and the BRK pick. Phil supposedly loves Crowder and the BRK pick is guaranteed one of Fultz/Ball/Jackson/Tatum.

I don't think they'd seriously consider moving him but if they did that'd be my offer.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

I wouldn't mind KP on the Bucks as triple towers of KP, Giannis and Maker. That be killer. But i'm sure Maker would be one of the pieces Knicks would want back. Probably Brogdon to and Parker and or Middleton. Then its getting a bit steep. Plus i'd be a bit concerned about Kp health.