Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 175 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Back in the states fir a few days for travel.
    Watched the two playoff games last night. One thing is abundantly clear: the Bulls are built on second gen blueprints, while the rest of the league (playoff teams) are on, and mastering, third generation designs.

The best option would be for the Celtics to lose this series to the Wizards or get spanked by the Cavs in the next round. After that I think they will go get Butler. Paul George looks like he is heading to the Lakers within the next year and Jimmy looks like the Celtics only option.

We get back their Brooklyn picks and some of their young players and send Jimmy on his way. I would think Wade opts out and leaves if Jimmy is moved and no point in bringing back Rondo either. Also don't bring back Mirotic under any circumstances haha. Hopefully someone is willing to overpay for Niko this off-season to make the decision of letting him go easier on the front office.

Perfect way to start a proper rebuild: high draft picks, some young players you could look to develop and lots cap space for future signings. Plus no point in trying to compete in the next few years until Lebron starts to decline. Use that time to rebuild properly. The Bulls would be wasting Jimmy away in the next few years and then risk completely losing his value or watching him walk.
    Last edited by DRose01; 05-08-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Rudy Gay opting out.

Kyle Lowry opting out too.

Lowry is terry

Quote Originally Posted by DRose01 View Post
    The best option would be for the Celtics to lose this series to the Wizards or get spanked by the Cavs in the next round. After that I think they will go get Butler. Paul George looks like he is heading to the Lakers within the next year and Jimmy looks like the Celtics only option.

We get back their Brooklyn picks and some of their young players and send Jimmy on his way. I would think Wade opts out and leaves if Jimmy is moved and no point in bringing back Rondo either. Also don't bring back Mirotic under any circumstances haha. Hopefully someone is willing to overpay for Niko this off-season to make the decision of letting him go easier on the front office.

Perfect way to start a proper rebuild: high draft picks, some young players you could look to develop and lots cap space for future signings. Plus no point in trying to compete in the next few years until Lebron starts to decline. Use that time to rebuild properly. The Bulls would be wasting Jimmy away in the next few years and then risk completely losing his value or watching him walk.
    Bulls will probably want 2 players, 2 picks, so we draft Fultz or Jackson, get some combo of Crowder/Bradley/Smart/Brown, still have Lopez, Portis, Valentine, Zipser, and a lot of cap room the Bulls will overspend on mid-tier FA because they're NOT going to hold on to it. We'll be middle of the pack still, hoping Fultz or our 2018 pick guy comes close to JB, and drafting in the middle again. And that's IF the Nets suck again, And we can pry both picks away AND Wade walks away from 20+ mill. AND we draft well, we just let three first rd picks walk this year for biscuits, and two are still young (Snell, McDermott) and Niko's probably next.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 05-08-2017 at 06:56 PM.

I'm just praying Wade walks. That would make my offseason!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I'm just praying Wade walks. That would make my offseason!
    Why so we can overpay somebody like gay. Or better yet resign Niko

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Why so we can overpay somebody like gay. Or better yet resign Niko
    If wade stays we can still overoay Niko and the same goes for Rudy Gay. So yes it would be a positive if he opted out.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    If wade stays we can still overoay Niko and the same goes for Rudy Gay. So yes it would be a positive if he opted out.
    We won't overpay Niko to go into lux tax. I know this FO too well.

And unless we release Rondo or Wade moves. We don't have enough cap for either. Both will command 15 to 25 mil.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    We won't overpay Niko to go into lux tax. I know this FO too well.

And unless we release Rondo or Wade moves. We don't have enough cap for either. Both will command 15 to 25 mil.
    Definitely have the capspace to overpay Niko or Gay while keeping Rondo and Wade. Not sure our exact cap number but we are around 75-80 mil with 10 players. Add 3mil or so for our draft picks. So yes they can still be dumb to overpay niko or Gay.

Bulls' Off-Season Discussion Thread

Bulls gonna go after Rudy or and Bosh If he's some how able to play again . That's their plan, one coming off an Achilles injury and the other has blood clots smh lol

Bulls' Off-Season Discussion Thread

Rondo admits on @kgarea21 that he thought the Bulls would have swept the Celtics if he hadn't gotten hurt during Game 2.
    https://twitter.com/nickfriedell/sta...91138914742273

Lmao then pierce said it too
    Last edited by Stunner; 05-09-2017 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Definitely have the capspace to overpay Niko or Gay while keeping Rondo and Wade. Not sure our exact cap number but we are around 75-80 mil with 10 players. Add 3mil or so for our draft picks. So yes they can still be dumb to overpay niko or Gay.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Bulls gonna go after Rudy or and Bosh If he's some how able to play again . That's their plan, one coming off an Achilles injury and the other has blood clots smh lol
    If they don't rebuild and everyone comes back, I'll gladly take Gay over Niko as a stretch 4. I'll take anyone over Niko haha.

Page 2 of 175 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast