Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2017 Playoffs Round 2 Utah Jazz Vs. Golden State Warriors

VS.

Game 1 - Tuesday May 2, Utah Jazz at Golden State Warriors 10:30 p.m. ET, ESPN

Game 2 Thursday, May 4, Utah Jazz at Golden State Warriors 10:30 p.m. ET, TNT

Game 3 - Friday, May 6, Golden State Warriors at Utah Jazz 8:30 p.m. ET, ESPN2

Game 4 - Sunday, May 8, Golden State Warriors at Utah Jazz 9 p.m. ET, TNT

Game 5 * Tuesday, May 10, Utah Jazz at Golden State Warriors TBD

Game 6 * Friday, May 12, Golden State Warriors at Utah Jazz TBD

Game 7 * Sunday, May 14, Golden State Warriors at Utah Jazz TBD

* If Necessary

Probable Starting Lineups

George Hill 16.9 ppg/4.2 APG/3.4 RPG 19.4 PER empty spac Stephen Curry 25.3 ppg/6.6 APG/4.5 RPG 24.7 PER
    Rodney Hood 12.7 ppg/1.6 APG/3.4 RPG 12.5 PER empty s Klay Thompson 22.3 ppg/2.1 APG/3.7 RPG 17.5 PER
    Gordan Hayward 21.9 ppg/3.5 APG/5.4 RPG 22.2 PER i vs i Kevin Durant 25.1 ppg/4.8 APG/ 8.3 RPG 27.7 PER
    Boris Diaw 4.6 ppg/2.3 APG/2.2 RPG 9.0 PER empty spaceei Dramond Green 10.2 ppg/7.0 APG/7.9 RPG 16.5PER
    Rudy Gobert 14.0 ppg/1.2 APG/12.8 RPG 23.3 PER emptysp Zaza Pachulia 6.1 ppg/1.9 APG/5.9 RPG 16.14 PER

Wow, 89 points come off their starters....they're bench really sucks lol. Hope we can expand on that this series.

Jazz look terrible out there. so many bad turnovers.

of course. the damn stupid schedule rushed us into this stupid series. this series will be ugly by design, from the pisspoor schedule to the officiating. it was fun while it lasted.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

That flagrant makes me upset. But I better get used to this. It's going to be like this the rest of the series.

Yes we are totally outmatched but we can still make some of these games competitive. We just have to get better from Hill and Hayward.

I'm done with Hill. We need to pursue Jeff Teague in the offseason. He may not be quite as good but at least his vagina seems to flare up a lot less than Hill's does. We have to get guys who can suit up every night.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I'm done with Hill. We need to pursue Jeff Teague in the offseason. He may not be quite as good but at least his vagina seems to flare up a lot less than Hill's does. We have to get guys who can suit up every night.
    yeah its beyond frustrating at how unhealthy he has been this year and he just turned 31 so it's probably not going to be better.

I'm telling ya, get D-Will back. I think he would make a perfect fit and will be cheap after this year. I won't be upset if Hill walks either. Still though, I don't know why, maybe I'm a homer fan, but honestly believe that Utah can beat them tonight. We'll see how it turns out, but I feel like the Warriors are being over-confident right now with Utah, and if we shoot even close to our season average this game is going to be close.

I would rather let exum or Neto run the pg position then to let Dwill be our starting PG. He just isn't good anymore. as for this game the Jazz get it to 10 or less and it always jumps back to 15.

can't win if they are banking 3's in lol.

poor communication there. inexcusable to give someone a wide open dunk.

honestly it was the first quarter there that killed us. It was the second quarter last game. I still feel like Utah has a shot at this, and they definitely played better this game that last. I like the strategy to foul in the open court rather than let them take a shot, it completely threw their game off and the crowd never got into the game. I think Snyder will keep adjusting and make this a series. I just don't feel like GS is playing well enough to beat us. They're getting super banged up too. With Curry hurting last game and Draymond hurting this series, We just have to win at home now.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefistus View Post
    honestly it was the first quarter there that killed us. It was the second quarter last game. I still feel like Utah has a shot at this, and they definitely played better this game that last. I like the strategy to foul in the open court rather than let them take a shot, it completely threw their game off and the crowd never got into the game. I think Snyder will keep adjusting and make this a series. I just don't feel like GS is playing well enough to beat us. They're getting super banged up too. With Curry hurting last game and Draymond hurting this series, We just have to win at home now.
    Snyder did make great adjustments this game. Although we lost, I was impressed that we were able to keep it close. That first quarter for Green hitting like four 3's seemed to really put the space between us and them. I can live with that though as long as we don't allow Curry and Thompson to rain 3's on us. I hope we can win a game at home. I doubt Hayward will be on fire like he was. Most of his shots were highly contested.

this was always my fear with this team is that they are good, but I don't think they ever compete with a team like the warriors. This hasn't really been a series that shows what the Jazz can do, but still we can't compete.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast