Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38

Thread: 2018 nfl draft

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    4: R1P4 QB*SAM DARNOLD USC

    36: R2P4 G*QUENTON NELSON NOTRE DAME

    68: R3P4 EDGE*JOSH SWEAT FLORIDA STATE

    106: R4P4 S*ANDREW WINGARD WYOMING

    142: R5P4 TE*DURHAM SMYTHE NOTRE DAME

    183: R6P4 RB*SONY MICHEL GEORGIA

    233: R7P11 P*JOSEPH DAVIDSON BOWLING GREEN



    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Thinking of the deepnesss at this time of the qb position and maybe go circa-raiders and go get a guy in round 2 seeing how likely a good qb will likely be sitting their(or trade up to late 1)

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    7,944
    if anyone thinks lamar jackson is a first round pick at QB you're an idiot.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    if anyone thinks lamar jackson is a first round pick at QB you're an idiot.
    He's not that bad. Can't be worse than mariota coming out.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  5. #20
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    if anyone thinks lamar jackson is a first round pick at QB you're an idiot.
    So you wouldn't take Prime Michael Vick in the first round ?

    Even better then that he'll be better then prime Vick



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    So you wouldn't take Prime Michael Vick in the first round ?

    Even better then that he'll be better then prime Vick
    I wouldn't go that far. Vick was essentially a runner not much of a thrower. I mean a 56% completion percentage is even worse then Blake has. An 80 qb rating over his career. That's not very good either. And I'm like 100% certain Vick has a much bigger arm then Jackson has.

    If anything is put him more towards mariota but I'm still not that impressed with him.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TDjacksonville; 05-07-2017 at 03:37 AM.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  7. #22
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,320
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    So you wouldn't take Prime Michael Vick in the first round ?

    Even better then that he'll be better then prime Vick
    I wouldn't go that far. Vick was essentially a runner not much of a thrower. I mean a 56% completion percentage is even worse then Blake has. An 80 qb rating over his career. That's not very good either. And I'm like 100% certain Vick has a much bigger arm then Jackson has.

    If anything is put him more towards mariota but I'm still not that impressed with him.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    Jackson ***** on Vick throwing the ball...and is the same runner



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Jackson ***** on Vick throwing the ball...and is the same runner
    Not really. Id view jackson at this time as a late 1 early 2 guy. Remember how teams preach about production and while he's been good runner u don't draft qbs based on how they run the ball. U draft them based on how he throws it and to me he's pretty inconsistent in throwing the ball and to even use the td argument but look at his td totals vs "good teams" and while he had 65 and 61% vs Clemson and fsu he had only 2 tds and 2 ints passing.

    Look at his game log passing 11 of his 30 tds came against Charlotte and Marshall 2 well established sucky teams. I don't know where BC, Virginia, NC State ranked defensively but they account for 11 of his 30 tds.
    However vs what I would call good competition. He had 4 yrs to 5 ints vs Clemson, FSU LSU and even Kentucky(not good but they are sec so better than most acc teams).

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    7,944
    seriously.... mike vick is 100X better than Jackson throwing. Jackson has no accuracy and a weak arm. vick has a cannon and had the ability to pin point it.

    mariota isn't even a good comparison.

    the closet comparison to Jackson is a mix of johnny football and denard robinson.

    thats actually a pretty good comparison.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    7,944
    we will see how jackson does this year. once teams key into him and get a strategy which they did towards the end of the year last year he struggles.

    pin this. jackson won't be a first or 2nd rounder next year

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    4: R1P4 EDGE*ARDEN KEY LSU new leo

    36: R2P4 OT*CONNOR WILLIAMS TEXAS starting LT

    68: R3P4 LB*MALIK JEFFERSON TEXAS Sam LBer

    106: R4P4 S*VAN SMITH CLEMSON possible starting fs

    142: R5P4 CB*SEAN CHANDLER TEMPLE potential backup cb

    183: R6P4 C*NICK LINDER MIAMI interior line depth(possible guard starter)

    233: R7P11 LB*BEN NIEMANN IOWA backup lb



    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  12. #27
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    seriously.... mike vick is 100X better than Jackson throwing. Jackson has no accuracy and a weak arm. vick has a cannon and had the ability to pin point it.

    mariota isn't even a good comparison.

    the closet comparison to Jackson is a mix of johnny football and denard robinson.

    thats actually a pretty good comparison.
    Where did you get that Jackson had a weak arm? That's not true

    Also if Vick is such a better thrower why does Jacksons stats completely **** on Vicks? That's running and throwing

    In 13 games Jackson had 30 TD , 9 INT on 409 attempts

    1571 yards rushing , 21 TD and 6.0 average


    Vick had way less attempts but 8 TD/6int is way less impressive

    They average about the same yards per run

    But I don't see how Vick as a prospect is considered a better thrower



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  13. #28
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,320

    2018 nfl draft

    This talk ain't gonna matter anyways

    Bortles will be fine



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    This talk ain't gonna matter anyways

    Bortles will be fine
    We can only hope so we can grab key or Wilkens or a team offers a wentz/Goff trade up.


    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TDjacksonville; 05-11-2017 at 04:13 PM.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  15. #30
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,320
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    This talk ain't gonna matter anyways

    Bortles will be fine
    We can only hope so we can grab key or Wilkens or a team offers a wentz/Goff trade up.


    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    If Bortles is slightly below *** this year we still win much more then we have been

    So if he does fine then we're def not gonna be in position to get a Goff/Wentz deal lmao



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •