Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raptors in 4

0 0%
  • Raptors in 5

0 0%
  • Raptors in 6

4 12.50%
  • Raptors in 7

5 15.63%
  • Cavs in 4

3 9.38%
  • Cavs in 5

9 28.13%
  • Cavs in 6

7 21.88%
  • Cavs in 7

4 12.50%
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

EC Semifinals Series Thread: Cavs (2) vs Raptors (3) Cavs win 4-0

VS.

All games in EST

Game 1, Monday, May 1st Raptors @ Cavs 7:00 PM ET (TNT)

Game 2, Wednesday, May 3rd Raptors @ Cavs 7:00 PM ET (TNT)

Game 3, Friday, May 5th Cavs @ Raptors 7:00 PM ET (ESPN)

Game 4, Sunday, May 7th Cavs @ Raptors 3:30 PM ET (ABC)

Game 5* Raptors @ Cavs TBD

Game 6* Cavs @ Raptors TBD

Game 7* Raptors @ Cavs TBD

* If Necessary

Projected Starting Lineups:

C: Jonas Valanciunas
    PF: Serge Ibaka
    SF: Demarre Carroll
    SG: DeMar Derozan
    PG: Kyle Lowry

Projected Starting Lineups:

C: Tristan Thompson
    PF: Kevin Love
    SF: LeBron James
    SG: JR Smith
    PG: Kyrie Irving

Air Canada Centre, Toronto

Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland

Last edited by kdspurman; 05-07-2017 at 11:26 PM.

with the way lebron has been playing the raptors stand 0 chance

had the raptors beating them last year... I think they will this year as well... Id throw everything at bron and make kyrie/love beat me... Cavs defense is a mess. Raptors in 6 though i pray the cavs win of course.

Still would feel like a troll saying Raptors but this could be a war. Raptors are legit. I will still say cavs in 6.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    had the raptors beating them last year... I think they will this year as well... Id throw everything at bron and make kyrie/love beat me... Cavs defense is a mess. Raptors in 6 though i pray the cavs win of course.
    Don't worry, you have nothing no fear. There is no way Toronto beat Cleveland. Bron is way to good for that.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Still would feel like a troll saying Raptors but this could be a war. Raptors are legit. I will still say cavs in 6.
    Raptors will win this in six. Sig quote me.

Quote Originally Posted by archdevil84 View Post
    with the way lebron has been playing the raptors stand 0 chance
    With the way the rest of the Cavaliers have been playing post ASB, they have no chance.

If Lowry was not playing like the worst PG in the post-season and Derozan wasn't Jekyll and Hyde, I'd be interested to watch this series. As is obviously you just can not trust Toronto.

MTM, I wonder if you just think the Raptors will win so you can try to make it seem like LeBron went through underwhelming odds or if you truly think the Raptors are a better team. I don't see it. The only positive they have for them is Cavs might go to sleep on defense and Raptors have a crazy offensive series. But other than that, I don't have a legitimate counter.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I don't understand why you and lol,please always think this. There's literally no logic to it.

I think this is going 7. I think this Cavs team is seriously flawed.I think Toronto has a real chance of winning this series.

This is the first time in like 8 years I actually think a LeBron team has a chance of losing to an East team. But obviously you have to give the respect vote to LeBron. Cavs in 7.

if people think this will be a quick series for clevland.. they will be surely dissapointed. Toronto was the only team in the east to beat CLE in the playoffs last year.. they have improved considerably with the addition of Ibaka and PJ Tucker. Powell is turning into the 6th man off the bench.. someone who can get points when Lowry & DD are.. Toronto thrives in the underdog role. This will most definatly go 6 or 7.

The winner of this series will be the East Champs guarenteed. If CLE wins, i expect them to sweep Boston or Washington in the East Finals. Id take Raps in 6 over Boston & Washington in the East Finals.
    JETS
    MAPLE LEAFS
    RAPTORS
    BLUE JAYS
    BENGALS

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    MTM, I wonder if you just think the Raptors will win so you can try to make it seem like LeBron went through underwhelming odds or if you truly think the Raptors are a better team. I don't see it. The only positive they have for them is Cavs might go to sleep on defense and Raptors have a crazy offensive series. But other than that, I don't have a legitimate counter.
    Raptors have an all around better team.... the cavs have lebron.... I hate the cavs defense... Its not me wanting to make an excuse for lebron... he is the god.... the rest of the team matters and I think the raptors/Celtics are better... I thought the heat/Raptors were last year but god mode lebron shut me up along with god mode kyrie... I am confident in lebron to repeat that but not kyrie.

homer pick : raps in 7

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast