Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

With the 4th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select.........

Leonard Fournette RB LSU

Let us know your thoughts on the pick

Well, it wasn't Watson.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    Nothing to see here, move along.

On paper, it's a great fit. Fournette is considered one of the best RB prospects since AP. He adds stud RB potential wise. However, I thought Jonathan Allen was the best player available at a position you cannot have too many pass rushers at. It was one of the most predictable picks in a mock this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Well, it wasn't Watson.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    My thoughts to a t

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    On paper, it's a great fit. Fournette is considered one of the best RB prospects since AP. He adds stud RB potential wise. However, I thought Jonathan Allen was the best player available at a position you cannot have too many pass rushers at. It was one of the most predictable picks in a mock this year.
    Allen felt like a better choice.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

💩💩💩💩💩 shouldn't pick backs that early imo especially when u got a 💩plime5

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Allen felt like a better choice.

Anyways, Caldwell is really a good GM so far. I enjoy the idea of a prime Fournette living up to his hype + a revitalized Bortles throwing the ball to Allen^2, Lee, Greene, Lewis, and a good TE.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Anyways, Caldwell is really a good GM so far. I enjoy the idea of a prime Fournette living up to his hype + a revitalized Bortles throwing the ball to Allen^2, Lee, Greene, Lewis, and a good TE.
    I would say messing up 2 top 5 choices isn't good nor is his fa record good either

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Great pick, finally an offensive difference maker. Who did you guys want jonathan allen? To play 30% of the snaps okay, if we did that we would be picking top five next year too, Fournette will win games, i don't understand you guys sometimes
    Last edited by aquaman117; 04-28-2017 at 12:22 AM.

and as far as Caldwell being a bad gm (not calling the shots anymore) 2013 was an epic awful draft class other than that it's been very good besides bortles and a few prayer picks

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman117 View Post
    Great pick, finally an offensive difference maker. Who did you guys want jonathan allen? To play 30% of the snaps okay, if we did that we would be picking top five next year too, Fournette will win games, i don't understand you guys sometimes
    Turnovers win games. The game is won and lost in the trenches. Allen would be closer to like 45%. 3 man rotation with Campbell and Jackson with him. 2 of them on the field the majority of the time. Campbell shouldn't be playing more than 65% of the snaps. Gotta keep guys fresh.
    Picking a rb who doesn't jive in the offense Blake thrives in is dumb.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

and as far as Caldwell being a bad gm (not calling the shots anymore) 2013 was an epic awful draft class other than that it's been very good besides bortles and a few prayer picks
    I'm gonna list just early guys(meaning up to round 3. Joeckel, Cyprien, gratz, Bortles, Lee(injured 2 out of 3 years), Fowler(not a natural edge rusher), Yeldon(bust cuz we've added ivory and now Fournette), cann(hes sucked *** at rg).

We've had 13 picks in round 3 or earlier. Hes missed on 8 of them. That's 61.5% that's a clear fail. That means he's getting 38.5% right. That's putrid.

Only guys I'd call hits are robinson, linder, Ramsey, Ngakoue. Jury's still out on jack

#InCaldwellWeTrust

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators

With the 4th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select.........

Fournette was the best offensive player in this draft and the best pick for us

Also with how far Allen fell clearly teams doctors feel his shoulders are ****ed

Caldwell and Coughlin said we had 4 guys we liked at 4

Allen was not even considered

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    I'm gonna list just early guys(meaning up to round 3. Joeckel, Cyprien, gratz, Bortles, Lee(injured 2 out of 3 years), Fowler(not a natural edge rusher), Yeldon(bust cuz we've added ivory and now Fournette), cann(hes sucked *** at rg).

We've had 13 picks in round 3 or earlier. Hes missed on 8 of them. That's 61.5% that's a clear fail. That means he's getting 38.5% right. That's putrid.

Only guys I'd call hits are robinson, linder, Ramsey, Ngakoue. Jury's still out on jack

Telvin Smith is one of the best OLB in the league

Aaron Colvin is a good slot and was got in the 4th

Jury is still out in Bortles...His numbers **** on the first 3 years of guys like Big Ben who are going to the HOF

Lee showed when healthy he is a threat

Jury still out on Cann...Been solid and is still young

Depending on how the rest of this draft goes it seems Dave has really learned from that first draft

After getting Ramsey/Jack/Yannick and now possibly Fournette/Robinson or Lamp

As far as FA goes it's 100% luck because he's done his job in FA

It's impossible to know who's gonna get paid and still play good and who's gonna get paid and get lazy
    Last edited by hotdalton18; 04-28-2017 at 04:36 AM.

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Telvin Smith is one of the best OLB in the league

Aaron Colvin is a good slot and was got in the 4th

Jury is still out in Bortles...His numbers **** on the first 3 years of guys like Big Ben who are going to the HOF

Lee showed when healthy he is a threat

Jury still out on Cann...Been solid and is still young

Depending on how the rest of this draft goes it seems Dave has really learned from that first draft

After getting Ramsey/Jack/Yannick and now possibly Fournette/Robinson or Lamp

As far as FA goes it's 100% luck because he's done his job in FA

It's impossible to know who's gonna get paid and still play good and who's gonna get paid and get lazy
    If u read I said I was doing first 3 rounds only Cuz those are the money rounds. Yes he's been pretty solid from the 4th to 7th but if your a gm u need to hit on your early picks.

I call lee a bust while he had a good year last year but he's constantly been hurt previous 2 years not to mention he's started 15 games in 3 years. That's simply pathetic even if we have a good wr corps. Hurns who was an udfa started more even as a rookie over lee.

Jury's out on Blake is a cop out. 2 bad years 1 good year. More than likely signing a new qb next year(perhaps cousin, aj, jimmy) or drafting 1(darnod).
    While I would like to think Blake has improved for this year until its regular season and doing good he's still a bust.

As far as cann goes he was bad. Real bad.

Last edited by TDjacksonville; 04-28-2017 at 11:12 AM.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast