Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Absolutely embarrassing performance so far. Complete trash against an undermanned team.
    One thing no one mentions with the Jazz is that do kind of live and die by the 3, and they are currently shooting 5-20. Ingles and Hood can't hit a shot right now.

Our bench has completely let us down in this game. all of them.

This game is over. Jazz are going to have pull off a miracle win in game 7.

I think the home team wins something like 80% of the game 7's.

No, we don't live and die by the three, we live and die by our defense and protect the ball. We usually don't turn the ball over, but in the third quarter we kept turning the ball over again and again. We also did a very poor job with our ball movement in our second unit.

Honestly we haven't shot the ball well from the three all series.

Now we have to rally our defense again in L.A. If we keep our passes clean than we'll win. If we have the same turn over problems than we'll lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefistus View Post
    No, we don't live and die by the three, we live and die by our defense and protect the ball. We usually don't turn the ball over, but in the third quarter we kept turning the ball over again and again. We also did a very poor job with our ball movement in our second unit.

Honestly we haven't shot the ball well from the three all series.

Now we have to rally our defense again in L.A. If we keep our passes clean than we'll win. If we have the same turn over problems than we'll lose.
    I am pretty sure I saw a graphic that we have shot 40% from 3 before this game.

no, that's our fg%, I think it was 42% which was number one in the playoffs. But our 3% has been average. tonight though Joe Ingles and Rodney Hood didn't hit a 3. We also shot very poorly from the mid range as well. Honestly we couldn't get the ball in the hoop at all.

I'll blame the new net. It screwed us up!!

We have a good shot at game 7 though. Especially if we can hit some shots for once. Which we really haven't done this whole series.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefistus View Post
    no, that's our fg%, I think it was 42% which was number one in the playoffs. But our 3% has been average. tonight though Joe Ingles and Rodney Hood didn't hit a 3. We also shot very poorly from the mid range as well. Honestly we couldn't get the ball in the hoop at all.

I'll blame the new net. It screwed us up!!

We have a good shot at game 7 though. Especially if we can hit some shots for once. Which we really haven't done this whole series.
    just added it up real fast and we before this game had shot 40.4% from 3 which honestly means we were due for a bad game.

You are right about ingles and Hood though. Ingles now has two straight games of zero points. He is shooting 29% from 3 and 32% from the field and it looks like the Clippers are just giving him 3's and he can't hit them. This is the guy that was 3rd in 3pt%. If Gobert can play in game 7 I still think we are the better team, but we have to play much better then we did in six.

Gobert will be fine for game 7. X-Rays were negative for any tears and they classified it as a light sprain. The rate this series has gone I think it's going to boil down to if we can hit our open threes. If we can't we'll lose. If we hit even 10% of them than we'll probably win.

yeah its on the role player. need Ingles and Hood to have good games.

sigh Jazz can look good for so long then they can look like garbage. Diaw comes in and gives up a wide open layup then throws it to no one.

VICTORY! Bring on Oakland!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

Jazz played great and the clippers had off game after the jazz had a bad game in game six. I am so proud of the guys not giving up and really working out there.

i absolutely abhor entitled brat teams. it sucks butt that we go from one of the worst cry baby teams in the league to another one of the worst cry baby teams in the league. even when favors stupidly fouled out (stupid as in the refs completely crapping the bed on half those calls) fouled out, he handled it better than anyone on the freaking nailclippers would have.

now we get to face nutkicking pissy pants green and his immature mouthguard-playing douchetard teammate. with the piss-poor officiating we endured already, i'm not too excited about our prospects going forward. but damn, it sure as hell feels good to turn the corner.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

ya, even the announcers were talking about the poor officiating for the Clippers. the refs were certainly trying to keep the Clippers in the game, that's for sure.

The thing is though, the officiating will only get more lopsided the farther we make it into the playoffs, we're already overachieving this year, so as far as the league is concerned we haven't earned calls for this level of play....which is really messed up, but that's the way the NBA is.

I think we won because we made more than 0% of our three pointers. We still weren't on fire, but man, we really had a hard time shooting the three point ball in that series.

I loved Exum for the few minutes he played in that last game. He didn't play very much, and I understand Snyder being hesitant to letting Exum play, but I'm glad to see his defense was top notch while he was in.

It also drives me nuts that ESPN was nothing but glowing with the Clippers won on Friday, but last night all they talked about was the Clippers decisions that needed to happen this off-season.....annoying....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast