Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mo Harkless knew he had $500,000 coming so he stopped shooting 3's

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

I love this because I love the honesty. Theres just something about this I really like hahaha. I know he could have hurt his team but he agreed to the terms and hes gotta get paid! Good for Mo!

First Sim League Title!

Smart man.

$500k really isn't much to him but I see why you would do it. I could see if he were a guy making a small amount but he has a pretty nice contract. I mean really, $500k is probably like $500 to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    I love this because I love the honesty. Theres just something about this I really like hahaha. I know he could have hurt his team but he agreed to the terms and hes gotta get paid! Good for Mo!
    I don't think love is the right word. I respect him for his honesty. But this is everything that's wrong with sports now. It's purely a business (on both sides).

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    $500k really isn't much to him but I see why you would do it. I could see if he were a guy making a small amount but he has a pretty nice contract. I mean really, $500k is probably like $500 to us.
    500k is still a lot. He's prob not going to get another big contract. If he's smart about his lifestyle he can make that money work for him.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    500k is still a lot. He's prob not going to get another big contract. If he's smart about his lifestyle he can make that money work for him.
    Harkless is going to get an even bigger contract next time around. He's a 23-year-old, super-athletic combo-forward who has dramatically improved his outside shot, shoots nearly at league average, can play plus-defense on the perimeter and can cover three different positions. He's a building block for the Blazers.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Harkless is going to get an even bigger contract next time around. He's a 23-year-old, super-athletic combo-forward who has dramatically improved his outside shot, shoots nearly at league average, can play plus-defense on the perimeter and can cover three different positions. He's a building block for the Blazers.
    If this is where he tops out (and I think it maybe) and the cap goes down he probably won't get a larger deal. Though he will get another solid deal.

pretty ridic, thats like 300k more after taxes, and he put himself above the team for that? andhow about just having confidence in hitting your 3's?

Wow, respect lost. What a teammate

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Wow, respect lost. What a teammate
    So you're mad at Russell Westbrook for getting stats and now you're mad at Harkless for not getting stats lol. No pleasing you.

As a Blazers fan it's whatever, had this cost us a playoff spot I'd be livid but it was fine. He still contributed and we still won. Maybe this is a sign he should be taking less 3's lol.

Heartless move by Harkless

Wow, pretty selfish of him.

It's funny to me that people have a "problem" with this when every single person in here commenting on this would have done the. exact. same. thing.

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So you're mad at Russell Westbrook for getting stats and now you're mad at Harkless for not getting stats lol. No pleasing you.

As a Blazers fan it's whatever, had this cost us a playoff spot I'd be livid but it was fine. He still contributed and we still won. Maybe this is a sign he should be taking less 3's lol.
    Yeah, that's a pretty good parallel.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast