Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jazz in 4

1 3.85%
  • Jazz in 5

0 0%
  • Jazz in 6

3 11.54%
  • Jazz in 7

6 23.08%
  • Clippers in 4

0 0%
  • Clippers in 5

3 11.54%
  • Clippers in 6

7 26.92%
  • Clippers in 7

6 23.08%
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

WC Quarterfinals Series Thread: Clippers (4) vs Jazz (5) Jazz lead 3-2

VS.

All games in EST

Game 1 - Saturday, April 15, Utah at LA Clippers, 10:30 p.m. ET, ESPN

Game 2 - Tuesday, April 18, Utah at LA Clippers, 10:30 p.m. ET, TNT

Game 3 - Friday, April 21, LA Clippers at Utah, 10 p.m. ET, ESPN2

Game 4 - Sunday, April 23, LA Clippers at Utah, 9 p.m. ET, TNT

Game 5 * Tuesday, April 25, Utah at LA Clippers, TBD

Game 6 * Friday, April 28, LA Clippers at Utah, TBD

Game 7 * Sunday, April 30, Utah at LA Clippers, TBD

* If Necessary

Projected Starting Lineups:

C: Rudy Gobert
    PF: Boris Diaw
    SF: Gordan Hayward
    SG: Rodney Hood
    PG: George Hill

Projected Starting Lineups:

C: DeAndre Jordan
    PF: Blake Griffin
    SF: Luc Mbah a Moute
    SG: JJ Redick
    PG: Chris Paul

Vivint Smart Home Arena, Salt Lake City

Staples Center, Los Angeles

This will be a forced game 7 series.

Hayward is a free agent after this, so even though they take a L this series; it still has to be very competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

I think the Jazz will win this series..

Clippers in 6. They have the best player plus more experience.

Staples Center. Mandela Effect.

one thing going for the Jazz is that is by the far the healthiest they have been all year. Hill has been healthy the past two games and has looked good, Hood is healthy, Favors looks like he has finally gotten past his knee injury and actually looks like he did last year. This actually brings up a small conundrum of who start between Ingles and Hood. Ingles has been much better this year, but Hood has way more talent and upside.

Clips in 6.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

I think the Clippers win the series, but I hope the Jazz take it as I think they'll be a bigger challenge for the Warriors in Round 2. I think this one almost certainly goes 6 or 7 games, though, regardless of who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    one thing going for the Jazz is that is by the far the healthiest they have been all year. Hill has been healthy the past two games and has looked good, Hood is healthy, Favors looks like he has finally gotten past his knee injury and actually looks like he did last year. This actually brings up a small conundrum of who start between Ingles and Hood. Ingles has been much better this year, but Hood has way more talent and upside.
    It's not a particularly good sign when your argument for someone's health is that they've been healthy for two games.

But I'm totally split on this one. Jazz are clearly the better team. But Clips have home court, experience and the best player, plus I sort of believe that they have another gear they can reach in this series. I'm gonna say Clips in seven. But I don't feel good about it.
    POOP

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    It's not a particularly good sign when your argument for someone's health is that they've been healthy for two games.

But I'm totally split on this one. Jazz are clearly the better team. But Clips have home court, experience and the best player, plus I sort of believe that they have another gear they can reach in this series. I'm gonna say Clips in seven. But I don't feel good about it.
    I dunno man. Gobert's a pretty efficient machine. He might even be better than Paul at this point.

More this year than ever the Clippers mental aspects are the most suspect. If they don't get out of the first round are they more likely to get blown up? I think so, and they will probably have an effect.

This could easily be the best/most chippy first round series this year. The back and forth comment between Gobert and Paul gave this a nice little narrative. I'm going to go with Jazz in 7 but really win be surprised either way. The Clippers big 3 may be too much for them.

Clips in 5 hard games or 6 with an easy elimination

Clippers in 7. Home court will be the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post

I don't get what you are saying. he came back and played two games at the end of the season and gets 4 more days of rest.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast