Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Almost time!!! Let's gooooooo

Damn Poor IT I don't even know why he's even playing should take tonight's game off.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

C's in 5. At times (not tonight) IT will be stopped, and O will look like a company team. Rebounds may be scarce at times too.

Rondo may well be playing his last games in the NBA - and he's going to try and make a spalsh. Jimmy is going to be playing for all teams that might make a deal for him, but their cupboard isn't very deep.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Bulls 0-11 from 3pt land but have the lead, lol. We all knew what would happen in the playoffs absolutely zero offense with Thomas on the bench.

Amir and Horford need to learn how to catch a damned ball.

Post Season In-Game Thread...

So refs are kind of being a little touchy for them and nothing for us so far
    One More Time

16 offensive rebounds for the Bulls in the 1st half, that has to be inexcusable. Hold Butler and Wade to 7 pts. each and still down by 2. Olynyk is sometimes good and sometimes bad, this is one of the bad ones.

Ugly game. I predict Celtics in 6 or 7. No way do the Bulls get swept or lose in 5 as some are suggesting. We will see...

Quote Originally Posted by 72 Wins View Post
    Ugly game. I predict Celtics in 6 or 7. No way do the Bulls get swept or lose in 5 as some are suggesting. We will see...
    The Bulls are losing in 5.

Come On Guys wake up please.

Gonna be one of these weeks Bruins blew a 3-1 lead in their game yesterday lets hope the C's
    don't do the same crap tonight.

Post Season In-Game Thread...

Just sucks cause we are playing good D tonight. Nothing seems to be falling
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    The Bulls are losing in 5.

Man I hope you're right. I don't see it happening. Celts are way too inconsistent. Can't rebound, lack of secondary scoring, careless with the ball. I hope I'm wrong but I can see Bulls in 6. Are the Celtics the worst #1 seed in the history of the NBA?

I understand IT is very emotional and its understandable but this team is not even trying.
    If they can't beat the 8 seeded Bulls how the hell are they gonna beat better teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Man I hope you're right. I don't see it happening. Celts are way too inconsistent. Can't rebound, lack of secondary scoring, careless with the ball. I hope I'm wrong but I can see Bulls in 6. Are the Celtics the worst #1 seed in the history of the NBA?
    The Celtics can't play more sloppy or miss more layups/close shots than they did tonight. I legitimately don't think that's possible. They're the better team. The just need to regroup (whether they win or lose) and come back more prepared next game.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast