Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation First time in NBA history: Warriors 1st Team to Win 65+ Games 3 Straight Seasons!

A gritty, ice cold offensive and defensive juggernaut squad with leaders like Curry and Durant, all class, unselfish play, hard to root against a team that wins, but wins the right way!

bookmarked in the event that they lose...

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    bookmarked in the event that they lose...
    What does it matter if they lose? No one is saying they're the greatest team to ever exist, they just have some great accomplishments.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    What does it matter if they lose? No one is saying they're the greatest team to ever exist, they just have some great accomplishments.
    lol, please comes up with the most cocky style of supporting his team. It's cool but it gets borderline annoying. Great accomplishment indeed but I think we all know which accomplishment really matters. and if he's willing to back his team that much, then he should be able to take it.

Actually, some people on here are saying that lol

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    lol, please comes up with the most cocky style of supporting his team. It's cool but it gets borderline annoying. Great accomplishment indeed but I think we all know which accomplishment really matters. and if he's willing to back his team that much, then he should be able to take it.
    Borderline?

I'm pretty sure this is the greatest team to ever exist. Teams, players, and strategy get better with time, not worse, that's why even tho Jordan's bulls and shaq's Lakers are as legendary as they are, we'd easily slap them around in a series. Some people can't handle facts, but it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is the greatest team to ever exist. Teams, players, and strategy get better with time, not worse, that's why even tho Jordan's bulls and shaq's Lakers are as legendary as they are, we'd easily slap them around in a series. Some people can't handle facts, but it is what it is
    I miss the old nastynice.

Nah, enjoy the winning man. GS is truly special. Outside of our fandom/basketball rivalry, I'm glad for you guys.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I miss the old nastynice.

Nah, enjoy the winning man. GS is truly special. Outside of our fandom/basketball rivalry, I'm glad for you guys.
    What you talkin bout bro?

I been the same *** hole since day 1!

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

A gritty, ice cold offensive and defensive juggernaut squad with leaders like Curry and Durant, all class, unselfish play, hard to root against a team that wins, but wins the right way!
    i don't have strong feelings about the warriors either way. but just from experience on PSD i can tell you that the warriors appear to be quite easy to dislike. not sure what universe you are living in.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

65 wins 3 years in a row though, is an absolutely amazing accomplishment and if you'd told me Golden State would do this 10 years ago i would have laughed my *** off and said something along the lines of "oh yeah, and the Sacramento Kings will be the model that every basketball organization will aspire to huh"
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 04-06-2017 at 01:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

warriors are the 1st team to do alot of things....3-1
    ....coooookie

Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    warriors are the 1st team to do alot of things....3-1
    If we weren't gonna clearly rattle off the next half dozen, I guess that would sting, lol

I'll take that first for KD thank you

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If we weren't gonna clearly rattle off the next half dozen, I guess that would sting, lol

I'll take that first for KD thank you
    Careful what you say when you are busy celebrating those future titles, remember how it went last year?

Unless you still think Lebron should drop on the all time list for giving up and being weak minded in the finals last year. Lolz.

Hey Warriors fans ... let's not convince even more people we are all brainless trolls

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast