Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast
    He...He...

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Hey, homie that made the original hehehehe thread: come back if you're reading this. We all get in stupid arguments with each other at some point. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say there are no hard feelings from anyone here.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    He...He...
    Almost forgot:

He...He...He...

(one more he to go)

Time to reset the he... counter.

As sucky as it was watching that 3-1 comeback... imagine if they lose ANOTHER World Series in such a short span. Helps me sleep a little better haha

It's our time to shine San Francisco Rays fans!

Dodgers are going to sweep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Dodgers are going to sweep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I doubt it, because Charlie Morton has become a beast during the postseason.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    It's our time to shine San Francisco Rays fans!
    Just be happy that the NL owners saved your team from becoming the Tampa Bay Giants.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Just be happy that the NL owners saved your team from becoming the Tampa Bay Giants.
    I think the new owners stepped in before the actual formal meetings to approve the Tampa sale.

Of course we can thank the Dodgers

"The Los Angeles Dodgers' owner, Peter O'Malley, whose father induced Horace Stoneham to abandon the Polo Grounds and move to California with the Dodgers, was said by other owners and officials to be concerned about the prospect of losing the Dodgers' historic rivalry with the Giants. If Mr. O'Malley wants to oppose the move, he would need to recruit only three other owners to block it."
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast