Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    I agree. If you're mad at him for enjoying his home run go out of the stadium, beat him the next time he's up by striking him out, not throwing at him.

That's my issue with watching the Giants - they're emotionless. Posey, Belt, Panik, Longoria will hit a double or a homerun and look exactly the same as if they had struck out. Do a goddamn fist pump or something every now and then, jeez. One thing I love about Pablo, he has fun and shows emotion.
    Yeah, one of the reasons Sandoval has always been a favorite of mine. There's something to be said for remaining even keel over a long season but a bunch of these guys are simply kinda boring to watch (sure doesn't help that so many of them are getting older and past their prime).

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I'm pretty sure I've stated this on here before but... I think having everyone wear #42 is a stupid tribute.

What Jackie robinson did was great and I'm very glad he did it but some of the guys wearing that number aren't fit to shine his shoes. So having so many *******s wear that shirt in tribute belittles the man and all he did in my humble opinion.

They used to do it where just certain players would wear the number but then it became every single player. I could go either way with it; it's just one game per team.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    They used to do it where just certain players would wear the number but then it became every single player. I could go either way with it; it's just one game per team.
    Right. I think the one player per team is a better tribute.

Andyes, I'm officially a grumpy old man.

In the absence of air resistance, a 45 launch angle results in maximum distance traveled.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344