Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1383
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    We can all put our differences aside to unite and get this ***** ***!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sorry... missed the meeting. Did you get your flag back?
    Dogdaddy

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    sorry... missed the meeting. Did you get your flag back?
    No but I put a sign up that says come on property again and Iíll ****ing shoot you. Lets see what happens [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Went to my 1st Raiders game in Oakland on Sunday. What a treat other than the outcome of the game.

Most of the crazies you hear about are actually pretty cool. We did the tailgate bbq and drinks and setup right next to the black hole tents.

Most of the characters on TV were there and we got a bunch of photos. Probably the most fun I've had at a sports event ever. If you have not done this before make sure you do it before they leave Oakland because I dont think Vegas has the capacity for tailgating as of yet..if at all.

I heard it may be more transporting from designated areas. It may keep some of rif raf out, but the tailgate is a must at an NFL game.

I didn't see any fights until the end of the game. Apparently 1 on 1 chiefs vs raider fan and the raider fan tumbled down the stairs. I dont care to see that and I doubt I take the wife and kids to Oakland. Maybe a Vegas game.

With the prices for tickets it appears they will be catering to a certain crowd.

I did enjoy myself I'm Oakland though and kind of glad I went solo with friends.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Went to my 1st Raiders game in Oakland on Sunday. What a treat other than the outcome of the game.

Most of the crazies you hear about are actually pretty cool. We did the tailgate bbq and drinks and setup right next to the black hole tents.

Most of the characters on TV were there and we got a bunch of photos. Probably the most fun I've had at a sports event ever. If you have not done this before make sure you do it before they leave Oakland because I dont think Vegas has the capacity for tailgating as of yet..if at all.

I heard it may be more transporting from designated areas. It may keep some of rif raf out, but the tailgate is a must at an NFL game.

I didn't see any fights until the end of the game. Apparently 1 on 1 chiefs vs raider fan and the raider fan tumbled down the stairs. I dont care to see that and I doubt I take the wife and kids to Oakland. Maybe a Vegas game.

With the prices for tickets it appears they will be catering to a certain crowd.

I did enjoy myself I'm Oakland though and kind of glad I went solo with friends.

Geeze i take my kids and wife. Never thought it was that bad. No different than going to a local county fair. Bound to be drunk people getting disorderly.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

My favorite holiday coming up tomorrow and I'm STOKED! I'm making "Sewer Water" punch that I did a couple years ago. Literally looks like ****, but tastes amazing.

Recipe time...

1) Melt tootsie rolls in the microwave, and drape them around a CLEAR punch bowl (to look like ****).
    2) Combine 7 cups orange juice with pulp (pulp is for the floaties), 1-1/2 liters Dr. Pepper, and a fifth (700ml) of vanilla vodka.
    3) Keep ice in a separate bucket.

This nasty looking stuff is a guaranteed hit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post

Last game I went to I took my son. No problems, best time ever. I've been with my ex and friends with their wives...again no problems.

"...prone to stoogery.".

I couldn't stop watching this.

Had a couple drinks, tri-tip on the Q and my Raiders won so feeling pretty good. Grab the wifeís hand and lead her to the bedroom point to the bed and give her a wink where she laughed hysterically and walks away. Oh well reality struck...

Lmao

"...prone to stoogery.".

Blue-chew was invented for a Raiders win

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Blue-chew was invented for a Raiders win
    Could you explain that to my wife??? Your accent may also help get things goin!!! 👍

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Could you explain that to my wife??? Your accent may also help get things goin!!! [emoji106]
    Did this just turn into some kind of **** **** or....

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Did this just turn into some kind of **** **** or....

Sounds like a threesome or something

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Could you explain that to my wife??? Your accent may also help get things goin!!! 👍
    Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Sounds like a threesome or something
    Well fandom is a team sport after all. 👍

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast