Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1657
    just was looking back at the khalil mack trade. im so glad we didnt pay him that money. He is still a stud but his game fell off.

8.5 sacks 2019
    9 sacks 2020

his cap hit for 22 season is 30.4m , next year - 28.7m then 26.4m ouuuch

Oakland is a real fire storm. They first lost the Warriors, then the Raiders, now MLB has given the A's permission to seek a new city to relocate to and it sounds like Vegas is the leader in the club house to land the A's. That would be funny of Oakland lost both it's football team and baseball team to Vegas.
    Last edited by krsonekth; 05-11-2021 at 09:19 PM.

They put their eggs in the Aís basket and ended up with rotten eggs.

This guy has to be the pick if heís available.

Iím the president of the Christian Barmore fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    They put their eggs in the Aís basket and ended up with rotten eggs.
    Yes Oakland ****ed up. All Mark Davis and the NFL wanted from the City of Oakland was to purchase the land at fair market value to build a new stadium. That's it and the City of Oakland let them walk right out the door.

Libby Schaaf can stew in her own misery, I'm laughing at that clown as I type.

Problem is itís the people of Oakland that pay the freight for idealistic buffoons like the Mayor. The loss of jobs, loss of tax base and the fact that Oakland let not one, not two, but three professional sports franchises slip away are the legacy for those that reside there. Thereís a lesson here but those that are in charge will be far to ignorant to see or learn from it....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Problem is itís the people of Oakland that pay the freight for idealistic buffoons like the Mayor. The loss of jobs, loss of tax base and the fact that Oakland let not one, not two, but three professional sports franchises slip away are the legacy for those that reside there. Thereís a lesson here but those that are in charge will be far to ignorant to see or learn from it....
    It truly is astonishing. They've convinced their constituents that keeping billion dollar businesses is a net loss in the long run. You can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    just was looking back at the khalil mack trade. im so glad we didnt pay him that money. He is still a stud but his game fell off.

8.5 sacks 2019
    9 sacks 2020

his cap hit for 22 season is 30.4m , next year - 28.7m then 26.4m ouuuch
    Right. But if Mack came back to the Raiders, his jersey would outsell everyone else on the team combined. I'll never understand why people get flustered over someone else's payday.

Mack did the right thing for his career and his family. Gruden did what he felt was right for the Raiders. Is Mack better off according to his priorities? Yes. Are the Raiders according to theirs -- which is to win? You already know the answer to that question.

Random

If you guys like to find some random music here are a few for ya

Eskimo Callboy : hypa hypa

We butter the bread with butter : klicks likes fame geil

WBTBWB : dreh auf

Slaughter to prevail: Baba Yaga

Also Tom Macdonald put out ďsnowflakesĒ this week ... absolutely worth a listen or read (if you arenít into rap just grab the lyrics)

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Right. But if Mack came back to the Raiders, his jersey would outsell everyone else on the team combined. I'll never understand why people get flustered over someone else's payday.

Mack did the right thing for his career and his family. Gruden did what he felt was right for the Raiders. Is Mack better off according to his priorities? Yes. Are the Raiders according to theirs -- which is to win? You already know the answer to that question.
    How is he in a better situation? Making money? Yes. Winning more games? No.

The last three years:
    Bears Raiders
    2020 - 8-8. 8-8
    2019 - 8-8 7-9
    2018 - 12-4. 4-12

We are getting better. They are not. As his cap hit gets bigger. They donít improve. Is the bears d better than ours? Yes. Is our offense better than them? Yes. They have a weak division. There isnít one good o linemen in that whole division. Are the qbs better in that division? No.

Yannick and Crosby should get 10 sacks each. Thatís going to be a big improvement. We look good. Except at lb.

Just and FYI, I just found out on 23andMe that I'm related to King Louis XVI of France which makes me an heir to the throne, so bow down to your future King of France.....well if France still had a King that is, I just hope I don't get beheaded like King Louis XVI!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Just and FYI, I just found out on 23andMe that I'm related to King Louis XVI of France which makes me an heir to the throne, so bow down to your future King of France.....well if France still had a King that is, I just hope I don't get beheaded like King Louis XVI!!!!!!
    I think we are going to have to go with the latter option rather than the former. My condolences.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Didnít he have like 8 wives and had them all beheaded because they didnít believe in divorce? Your family is ****ed up bro [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/ee/14/747672AF-655B-48B0-A321-A94FF0ECF537/RPReplay_Final1628366245.mov

Iím not sure if this will post

But my freshman got a few carries in the scrimmage this weekend and one was a 59 yard TD

Edit
    When Iím not on the road Iíll see if I can figure out how to get this in a format that works

The BIG 10, ACC, and PAC 12 firing a salvo at the SEC by talking about forming a BIG 10, ACC, PAC 12 alliance!!!!

This is getting interesting.