Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1600
    Public opinion isn’t the same as a he court of law. In the court of law, it is innocent until proven guilty. In the eyes of the public? Who the **** knows anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    I blame media ... I really do. News with an agenda.
    I blame people that need someone else to think for them. Thats why they blame the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    I blame people that need someone else to think for them. Thats why they blame the media.
    Very true. I haven’t watched any sort of news in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    I ventured into NFL chat instead of Raiders just to see if anything was going on out there.

They are calling for his head.

Couple saying he should never play again etc

Hold him to the fullest extent of the law based upon precedent (if found guilty) and if not then no legal drama.

Companies dropping people for “publicity reasons” can be a gray area.

The cancel culture aspect is ridiculous but I can also understand how and why a business could actually care.

Take MLB and Georgia ...
    They didn’t move it for any other reason than PR and they ended up moving it to Colorado ... a slap in the face to those who were mad (for the reason they are mad)

Whether you agree or disagree with the laws... MLB acted like a bunch of suckers trying to get points and it backfired.

That’s the nonsense that irritates me.
    Bend to the mob or fake woke as opposed to genuine stand being taken.

Subjective so I can’t stay mad

"...prone to stoogery.".

So at my firm we’re required to do 24 units in “learning” center each year. Many mandatory and a few we select. Well today I had to mandatorily sit thru and active shooter drill but seeing as I work from home I really think it should be update to home invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    So at my firm we’re required to do 24 units in “learning” center each year. Many mandatory and a few we select. Well today I had to mandatorily sit thru and active shooter drill but seeing as I work from home I really think it should be update to home invasion.
    I don’t think anyone wants to invade my home

Are you guys allowed to carry at work when not at home?

My wife teaches and the stuff they go through is pretty rough for active shooter scenarios.

My wife teaches and the stuff they go through is pretty rough for active shooter scenarios.
    I’m allowed to carry anywhere short of a few restrictions, you want to try to not have your permit tied to your employment.

That way you can use it to your hearts desire.

Does your wife’s district allow her to carry? I know that a church that my cousin and her husband run allowed several of the members to get permitted and carry on church property....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Just got back from Vegas and the stadium tour. The stadium is super nice and cool. The tour was very well done. Got to see the owners suite, all the clubs, the locker rooms, and go on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Just got back from Vegas and the stadium tour. The stadium is super nice and cool. The tour was very well done. Got to see the owners suite, all the clubs, the locker rooms, and go on the field.

That is so cool.

No we can’t carry. I work in CA bro. However, we have cards that only employees have and you have to use to get in and out of each of the floors and elevator. Plus security at the front and that regularly patrol all 13 floors. It wouldn’t be too hard to circumvent but unlikely to happen.