Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1645
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    I mean thats not Bruce Campbell. Bruce is fully tatted and this guy isnt. Unless Bruce spent thousands removing tattoos from both his arms thats not him.

Also:

https://twitter.com/FB_FilmAnalysis/...26399507943425

Crazy how fast this blew up. Again, thatís not Bruce Campbell! Sucks for the real Bruce if he ever logs on social media.
    You can close this then. Thanks for the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    You can close this then. Thanks for the correction.
    All good. It did get talked about everywhere so I can understand posting it.

Iím going to tour the new stadium in Vegas on Friday. Should be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Iím going to tour the new stadium in Vegas on Friday. Should be fun!

Have fun with the tour. Just from pics and videos I've seen the stadium looks amazing, I bet it's much better with a real life tour.

Are you going to hit up the new Raider restaurant while in Vegas? It just opened.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Have fun with the tour. Just from pics and videos I've seen the stadium looks amazing, I bet it's much better with a real life tour.

Are you going to hit up the new Raider restaurant while in Vegas? It just opened.
    We have 15 in our party and we aware only able to get a reservation for 6 so we are trying to get the rest in. But, hopefully we will all be able to go to the restaurant.

We have 15 in our party and we aware only able to get a reservation for 6 so we are trying to get the rest in. But, hopefully we will all be able to go to the restaurant.

Cool, good luck and have fun.

The Watson saga

Maybe Iím wrong but I refuse to condemn anyone as guilty until allegations have proof.

Doesnít mean I think this dude didnít do it or that heís clean from any wrong-doing.

Iím not pushing in any direction, but it is wise to wait until everything is presented before making any determination on anyoneís guilt.

People calling for him to never play again seems dumb, and Iím torn on whether or not he should be suspended until results are shown.

Iíd rather a guilty man get in games before the verdict hits, than to take away games from an innocent man because we jumped the gun.

If he is guilty I hope he gets the book thrown at him, and if heís found not guilty there shouldnít be ramifications professionally.

What happened to us? When did we decide as a society that itís ideal to skip the process and condemn people so quickly?

Anyway idgaf beyond thinking about our culture and how itís changed a lot over the recent years with plenty of examples of allegations being harsh, media running with it, then it coming back wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    The Watson saga

Maybe Iím wrong but I refuse to condemn anyone as guilty until allegations have proof.

Doesnít mean I think this dude didnít do it or that heís clean from any wrong-doing.

Iím not pushing in any direction, but it is wise to wait until everything is presented before making any determination on anyoneís guilt.

People calling for him to never play again seems dumb, and Iím torn on whether or not he should be suspended until results are shown.

Iíd rather a guilty man get in games before the verdict hits, than to take away games from an innocent man because we jumped the gun.

If he is guilty I hope he gets the book thrown at him, and if heís found not guilty there shouldnít be ramifications professionally.

What happened to us? When did we decide as a society that itís ideal to skip the process and condemn people so quickly?

Anyway idgaf beyond thinking about our culture and how itís changed a lot over the recent years with plenty of examples of allegations being harsh, media running with it, then it coming back wrong.
    Well said

"...prone to stoogery.".

The Watson saga

This thinking is un American. Americans make devisions based on limited knowledge. We see a headline and mske our opinion from that. Knowledge oif a topic should not factor in our opinion...... Commie

Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    This thinking is un American. Americans make devisions based on limited knowledge. We see a headline and mske our opinion from that. Knowledge oif a topic should not factor in our opinion...... Commie
    You got a grin outta me

Haha

You got a grin outta me

Haha
    🍻

The Watson saga

Agreed, one of the founding principles is that a person is innocent until proven guilty.

I blame media ... I really do. News with an agenda.
    Dogdaddy

Has he been arrested? Charges filed? I havenít seen anything says he is being accused of guilt. If his endorsements want to get away from him because of the bad publicity, thatís business. That isnít guilt.

Has he been arrested? Charges filed? I havenít seen anything says he is being accused of guilt. If his endorsements want to get away from him because of the bad publicity, thatís business. That isnít guilt.

I ventured into NFL chat instead of Raiders just to see if anything was going on out there.

They are calling for his head.

Couple saying he should never play again etc

Hold him to the fullest extent of the law based upon precedent (if found guilty) and if not then no legal drama.

Companies dropping people for ďpublicity reasonsĒ can be a gray area.

The cancel culture aspect is ridiculous but I can also understand how and why a business could actually care.

Take MLB and Georgia ...
    They didnít move it for any other reason than PR and they ended up moving it to Colorado ... a slap in the face to those who were mad (for the reason they are mad)

Whether you agree or disagree with the laws... MLB acted like a bunch of suckers trying to get points and it backfired.

Thatís the nonsense that irritates me.
    Bend to the mob or fake woke as opposed to genuine stand being taken.

Subjective so I canít stay mad