Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1170
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    You havenít seen Deadwood? Itís so you. 2 seasons, I think.

Great show.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I haven't. I fought off GOT until season 5. I sometimes make the mistake of not watching something trendy because it is 1: Trendy 2: poorly written 3: poorly acted.
    I made the mistake on GOT because it was trendy, turns out I loved it. As for Deadwood, it was around the same time and investing myself in more than 2 series was hard for me and it too fit my thoughts of TRENDY, again, I find myself wrong. Maybe I will try to catch up with it...I did like Taboo as well, look forward to a continuation of it.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    How many season's have I missed?
    It looks interesting for sure.
    3 seasons back in 2004-2006 and finally after 13 years getting a movie to give the show a proper ending.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I have to hold on until the end of the month so I can watch the Deadwood movie but after that canceling it.

I wasn't over thrilled about the ending of the Game of Thrones series it was just meh to me.
    I cancelled HBO after we watched the last episode of GOT. We actually didn't see the final episode till Monday, After hearing all the negative comments, my girlfriend and I had no problem with the last episode. What did people want? the two major wars ended, the characters went on to there destiny's. How are questions supposed to be answered when the characters are pressing on with their lives? I'm glad they didn't end the series with a cliffhanger. This response is not directed to you "Kr" just wanted to share my opinion.

I feel a little empty now that GOT is over.

I would like to see three things addressed in the pilots of the 5 spin-off shows they are considering:

Arya's journey west, Where the dragon flew off to, and if Hot-Pie made it.

I know none of these will ever happen.

The verified pilot that is being filmed right now is set thousands of years before the Song of Fire and Ice.
    I told April I'm glad it's over, the anticipation of a new season was excruciating. I know there were a some pieces of the show that left the audience wondering, but we weren't disappointed in the last episode. I feel they left the imagination to the fans. Arya headed west to explore, The dragon took Dany back to her home land to have her buried. Sounds good. My biggest surprise is how the dragon spared Jon Snow's life after he killed Dany.

You havenít seen Deadwood? Itís so you. 2 seasons, I think.

Great show.

-Stork

It's 3 seasons. I marathon watched it on Netflix, then bought the DVDs and watched it twice again. Haha good stuff!

Now I'm hooked on "Elementary" on Hulu. Sherlock Holmes and Watson... Lucy Liu is Watson.
    Last edited by chibberaider; 05-23-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Ahh, my mistake.

Elementary is quite good too. Jonny Lee Miller is amazing, his facial expressions are exquisite.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I cancelled HBO after we watched the last episode of GOT. We actually didn't see the final episode till Monday, After hearing all the negative comments, my girlfriend and I had no problem with the last episode. What did people want? the two major wars ended, the characters went on to there destiny's. How are questions supposed to be answered when the characters are pressing on with their lives? I'm glad they didn't end the series with a cliffhanger. This response is not directed to you "Kr" just wanted to share my opinion.
    I tell people: "It's not my story or your story, it is theirs. It is not up to us to decide how it ends. You can set grandiose expectations, but GOT will stick them with the pointy end every time. Not every story line has a happy ending."

I miss it and I was saddened by Dany's death and a few others, but hey, it is what it is. A Story of Fire and Ice. It was a great story.

"...prone to stoogery.".

The books are far better.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I told April I'm glad it's over, the anticipation of a new season was excruciating. I know there were a some pieces of the show that left the audience wondering, but we weren't disappointed in the last episode. I feel they left the imagination to the fans. Arya headed west to explore, The dragon took Dany back to her home land to have her buried. Sounds good. My biggest surprise is how the dragon spared Jon Snow's life after he killed Dany.
    John Snow is a Targaryen, same blood as Daenerys...Drogon knew this. This to me was evident every time Snow was near him.

"...prone to stoogery.".

The books are far better.

-Stork

I am going to buy them, I have already read the first one. Looking forward to the rest as well as the two on the way.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    3 seasons back in 2004-2006 and finally after 13 years getting a movie to give the show a proper ending.
    Copy that. Shouldn't take too long to cover 3 seasons.

"...prone to stoogery.".

One thing about Deadwood Wolfe, I know you have a little Wolfe... between the hoes, the bewbs and foul language, parental discretion is advised. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    One thing about Deadwood Wolfe, I know you have a little Wolfe... between the hoes, the bewbs and foul language, parental discretion is advised. Haha
    LOL thanks

"...prone to stoogery.".

John Snow is a Targaryen, same blood as Daenerys...Drogon knew this. This to me was evident every time Snow was near him.
    That does make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    BTW Chib, little Wolfe is now 6' 2" 195 lbs, and he is eating a lot which usually means 2 more inches on the way! LOL 16 1/2 years old!

"...prone to stoogery.".

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778