Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 88 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1663

Thread: Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You cant report on Trumpís presidency without talking about his golfing.
    yes you can. Trump has golfed a lot and certainly is deserving of being criticized since he criticized Obama's golfing, but there has also been many other things that he has done as President completely unrelated to golf.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/new...ply&p=32067731

Donald Trump Has Exposed 'Extreme Difference' in Media Coverage
    Fox News contributor Tammy Bruce said on "Hannity" that after President Trump's first year, she believes the American people now fully understand the long-held biases of the mainstream media.

She responded to a new Pew Research Center study, which found that the media's coverage of the Trump administration's first two months was 62 percent negative, more than three times higher than in 2009 when Barack Obama took office.

"About six-in-ten stories on Trumpís early days in office had a negative assessment, about three times more than in early coverage for Obama and roughly twice that of Bush and Clinton. Coverage of Trumpís early time in office moved further away from a focus on the policy agenda and more toward character and leadership," the report from Pew stated.

Just five percent of the stories on the early days of the Trump presidency were seen as positive, compared to 42 percent for Obama in 2009 and 22 percent for George W. Bush in 2001.

Bruce said this agenda is nothing new, but the emergence of Donald Trump has been the "perfect juxtaposition" against eight years of coverage of Barack Obama.

"It's been exposed. ... I think this has been the media's nature. I think it has done damage to this country for several generations," said Bruce, arguing that the bias goes back to Walter Cronkite's coverage of the Vietnam War.

Bruce said she believes Americans now "trust their instinct" more and look for multiple sources of news coverage.

Former Democrat pollster Pat Caddell said no one needs studies to realize the change in posture by mainstream newspapers and TV networks.

He agreed that the media is not adversarial, but actually "oppositional" and "running its own narratives" against the president.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    as if this past presidential cycle was short?
    Trump announced his run for President June 16 2015. over 2 years ago.

where? show me.
    I already explained the only 1 example that I could find. I also explained the only time I would have used a link from infowars was if it came from seeing the link somewhere else.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...6#post31849946

the only post/thread I can find where I even linked something from infowars was in the race thread from the summer of 2016. I search this on google (SpecialFNK "infowars.com" site:http://forums.prosportsdaily.com) and it only gives me 2 results, and only 1 of them is a post of mine.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...1#post31064991

I even went on to explain specifically why, where I included the links from within infowars to show where the information I posted came from, meaning the original source on the information was not infowars.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...0#post31065800

if people want to say something about me or what I have said, then get it right. too often I have had to find proof that I didn't say what people assumed/thought, just like I have done repeatedly with valad16.

if you wanted to counter the specific post of mine that you quoted then that would be on topic, but you didn't and instead you dropped something about Obama funding ISIS. that is an equivalent of ..but what about Obama funding ISIS. if you want to talk about fake news of Obama funding ISIS then go ahead, but that's not something to be dropped in during a reply to something that I said.

that's not in CNN's defense. the reason you gave is why CNN is stupid. Trump golfs so often that CNN doesn't need to hide in the bushes to get some rare picture/video.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cn...rticle/2644546

CNN's continual coverage of Trump golfing and this truck blocking them is hilarious and more paparazzi type coverage than media journalism.
    this is CNN.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...email-scandal/

I guess CNN doesn't really care about news, since there has been multiple times that new information has been made and people exposed on Hillary's side.
    it's no wonder people that watch CNN on a regular basis are brainwashed a certain way.
    this is CNN.
    Thanks for filling an entire page quoting yourself. Doesnít clutter the hell out of the forum or anything.

The topic is fake news. Btw, Obama founded Isis, as your sources say. He was born in Kenya. You donít have an issue with fake news at all. You have an issue with anything that speaks negatively of trump. Everything else is fake or bias. Reality has no bearing.

You donít even read the garbage you post, certainly donít qualify it. You spread fake news.

Obama funding or creating ISIS isn't fake news. It's called a LIE.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Thanks for filling an entire page quoting yourself. Doesnít clutter the hell out of the forum or anything.

The topic is fake news. Btw, Obama founded Isis, as your sources say. He was born in Kenya. You donít have an issue with fake news at all. You have an issue with anything that speaks negatively of trump. Everything else is fake or bias. Reality has no bearing.

You donít even read the garbage you post, certainly donít qualify it. You spread fake news.
    if the post quoting myself isn't about you then don't talk to me. I did that to prove what I have said in the past to back myself up.

the thread is fake news. the topic/topics that I have talked about in this fake news thread does not include Obama and funding ISIS. I have no interest in talking about Obama and funding ISIS so you can stop butwhatabout it.

I don't have an issue with anything/anyone that speaks negatively about Trump. you don't pay attention. I just said something the last day I was here against Trump myself.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...1#post32068301
    the media is not going to tank if Trump was to lose the next presidential race. there was just no need for Trump to say this.
    you have a habit of not paying attention, like when you said the KKK was my buddies and I had to correct you on that.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...6#post32066626
    I say there is hate/violence from both sides, along with how those on the right were also wrong..
    that does not excuse the actions of those on the right either. these hateful people that also showed up to the rally with the intent to be violent were also wrong.
    ..but apparently the kkk guys are my buddies?

if you're going to talk to me then pay attention to what I say and stop making assumptions with predetermined conclusions.

Obama funding or creating ISIS isn't fake news. It's called a LIE.
    An alternative fact, perhaps. Or a SpecialFakeNewsK

We can talk about the disproportionately negative coverage of Trump, and while it has some merit, it's also worth pointing out that none of Clinton, Bush nor Obama tweeted with the regularity and carelessness that Trump has. That certainly plays a part.

How much of the coverage for everything besides his tweets was neutral, negative or positive? Or are people suggesting they should have covered his tweets in a positive manner?

Speaking of collusion. Remember when John Podestaís emails got leaked hours after the Trump Access Hollywoodntspr got released. They covered up where Trump bragged about committing sexual assault by releasing her campaign managerís emails.

if the post quoting myself isn't about you then don't talk to me. I did that to prove what I have said in the past to back myself up.

the thread is fake news. the topic/topics that I have talked about in this fake news thread does not include Obama and funding ISIS. I have no interest in talking about Obama and funding ISIS so you can stop butwhatabout it.

I don't have an issue with anything/anyone that speaks negatively about Trump. you don't pay attention. I just said something the last day I was here against Trump myself.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...1#post32068301

you have a habit of not paying attention, like when you said the KKK was my buddies and I had to correct you on that.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...6#post32066626
    I say there is hate/violence from both sides, along with how those on the right were also wrong..

..but apparently the kkk guys are my buddies?

if you're going to talk to me then pay attention to what I say and stop making assumptions with predetermined conclusions.
    Yep they are your buddies, you arenít bright enough to know.
    We know you donít want to talk about fake news from fox. Again, your here to push propaganda not discuss any thing.
    Iím gonna go ahead and put you on ignore, as at this point Iím just giving you a platform. Psd ought to do the same.

We know you donít want to talk about fake news from fox. Again, your here to push propaganda not discuss any thing.
    Iím gonna go ahead and put you on ignore, as at this point Iím just giving you a platform. Psd ought to do the same.
    then put him on ignore or just don't respond. if PSD should take action against anyone its you good Sir. I don't see Special taking shots at anyone's general intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Speaking of collusion. Remember when John Podestaís emails got leaked hours after the Trump Access Hollywoodntspr got released. They covered up where Trump bragged about committing sexual assault by releasing her campaign managerís emails.
    That's not a cover up

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    then put him on ignore or just don't respond. if PSD should take action against anyone its you good Sir. I don't see Special taking shots at anyone's general intelligence
    I think heís taking a shot at everyoneís intelligence. Anyway, I put him on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That's not a cover up
    You think itís a coincidence that a bombshell dropped showing how Trump talked about women behind closed doors and then all of a sudden the emails get released?

Do you believe in coincidence? Miracles?

by speaking of you mean butwhatabout.

that's not a cover up. news is often countered by both sides with other news. the Liberal media has a habit of this when any news/information happens to support 1 or more on the right, the main stream Liberal media can then counter that with something against Trump to keep the narrative on what they want the American people to follow.

I'm not bright enough?!
    I called out the far right in being wrong/bad while you tried to say they were my buddies. I don't know how you could have pulled that from nowhere.
    typical leftist troll that anyone on the right just must support everything/everyone on the far right. many on the right (including myself) do not support the racism/hate from the idiots on the far right, just like how many on the left should not support the hate from far left like Antifa.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...upt-media.html

Trump fights fake news with 'awards' for 'most dishonest & corrupt media'
    President Trump taunted the media Tuesday night with a mysterious announcement of ďthe most dishonest & corrupt media awards.Ē

(more in link)

I'm interested to see what happens. what type of subjects/categories could there be beyond just fake news.

Yea an award from someone who has lied far more than any other president or candidate doesn't mean anything. Half of what he says are bonafide lies.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 88 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast