Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Is this only a 1 time offer for a certain period of time? Like if I get 5 points tomorrow, can I go get them removed?
    Just the one time offer from when the announcement was posted. This won't apply to the future.

-2 please... all I've ever had... I think lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    -2 please... all I've ever had... I think lol
    You're clean. Zero points for you.

Can you remove the silly rule that I am not allowed to read posts by another poster?

I have no beef with him and typically agreed with him much more often than disagreed. He's a prolific poster on the Mets board and it is annoying to have so many hidden posts. Also, I can read half of his posts anyway when ppl quote/reply. Its a silly way to try to manage a forum. Plus the basis for the rule has never been explained to me. Never.

Lol, PSD is on life support. It's getting so bad the higher ups have elected to rise the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Lol, PSD is on life support. It's getting so bad the higher ups have elected to rise the dead.
    I'm addressing this because I've seen this posted from several posters on this site.

FTR, our community suggested we'd bring back posters. Also, our community brought up the idea of taking infraction points away. We listened and we came to an agreement to work with you guys. We didn't have to do it and we sure didn't do it out of desperation. If we can make changes to better this place and keep people happy then why not do so?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Can you remove the silly rule that I am not allowed to read posts by another poster?

I have no beef with him and typically agreed with him much more often than disagreed. He's a prolific poster on the Mets board and it is annoying to have so many hidden posts. Also, I can read half of his posts anyway when ppl quote/reply. Its a silly way to try to manage a forum. Plus the basis for the rule has never been explained to me. Never.
    We're discussing this at the moment, we'll get back to you soon.

I just want to echo Soop.

We're trying to work with you guys. Like Soop said, people have mentioned numerous times over the years for us to consider these two actions. We're open to new things like we haven't been in the past. Bringing back certain posters and taking points away are two pretty big events, in my opinion.

We're not looking for recognition, but we try to do good and still get shade.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post

We're not looking for recognition, but we try to do good and still get shade.
    Good thing we're thick-skinned.

http://apollo-na-uploads.s3.amazonaw...t-even-mad.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    Nope, you're fat.

i would like to have my "expired 1 point" vanished. thank you
    Kings of New York

WELCOME TO PLANET ORANGE & BLUE

Let's all be honest here. This site isn't anything close to what it once was back in say 2014 or before

Quote Originally Posted by lamzoka View Post
    i would like to have my "expired 1 point" vanished. thank you
    nope

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Let's all be honest here. This site isn't anything close to what it once was back in say 2014 or before
    I don't recall one person trying to argue otherwise. What's your point?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

No one is really arguing that, it's a fact. I've been posting on and running forums since 2004, and I agree 100% with that statement. I have three vBulletin licenses that I can't even sell because no one wants to start a forum anymore. Twitter, Facebook and Reddit have really taken over for the average person for their outlet to discuss just about everything, sports included.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast