Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 226 to 235 of 235
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East of the Sun, West of the Moon
    Posts
    29,359

    Point Removal Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    Sorry, but it's not going to be removed. The staff feels in no way should you two have contact with each other. When you two were able to converse, it just led to insults which then led to many reports.

    The reason it's there is to help posters from getting further infractions. To add to that - you might feel one type of way but we have to consider how the other poster feels. He might not share the same wishes as yourself. The rule works for both posters, not one.

    It is our job to handle problems that arise in the forums, and that includes posters that constantly are having problems with each other. It is disruptive to the flow of conversation, and we are the ones who are charged with maintaining order in the forums.

    The following screenshot is an example how you should be viewing someone on ignore. It's best we don't use the other poster's name. Instead the 'Cash Me Ousside' girl takes his place. HOWBOW DAH.



    While you have an option on viewing the ignored post, you shouldn't be clicking "View Post".
    When someone quotes a user you're ignoring their quotes post becomes part of their post. Since you're not ignoring the quoter the ignored user's quoted post shows and is visible to you. That's the flaw on the VB ignore feature.

    It's pretty simple. Any interaction between you two, any reported post or any talking about the other member will result in an infraction for disruptive behavior.
    Okay I had not looked here for a response because I kinda figured it would come via PM.

    Sure. If the other poster feels differently about a "rule" that is in effect, you have to take that into consideration.

    I disagree with the mods' assessment that discussions between Magoo and me were disruptive to a degree that was any different than between me and any other poster, but Im not going to change your opinions so I'll not try to debate that except to say that the issue - if there ever was one - came to a head when the mods initially refused to remove a blatantly racist post, and thats on you all, not me.

    However. There are presently contentious discussions in the Mets forum. Certain people are routinely insulting each other, back and forth, back and forth. The contentiousness and acrimony is obvious- even overwhelming.

    Why are these people allowed to continue to read and respond to each other? Is it because some of them are moderators? Its no secret there is no love lost between them and they are setting a poor example for following published forum standards. Personally, I think they are. being disruptive and their behavior invites further disruption.

    I just want to know why double standards exist? My issues with PSD mods on the Mets forum have always revolved around inconsistent interpretation and application of the "rules".
    Last edited by Dugmet; 05-09-2017 at 09:36 AM.
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Okay I had not looked here for a response because I kinda figured it would come via PM.

    Sure. If the other poster feels differently about a "rule" that is in effect, you have to take that into consideration.

    I disagree with the mods' assessment that discussions between Magoo and me were disruptive to a degree that was any different than between me and any other poster, but Im not going to change your opinions so I'll not try to debate that except to say that the issue - if there ever was one - came to a head when the mods initially refused to remove a blatantly racist post, and thats on you all, not me.

    However. There are presently contentious discussions in the Mets forum. Certain people are routinely insulting each other, back and forth, back and forth. The contentiousness and acrimony is obvious- even overwhelming.

    Why are these people allowed to continue to read and respond to each other? Is it because some of them are moderators? Its no secret there is no love lost between them and they are setting a poor example for following published forum standards. Personally, I think they are. being disruptive and their behavior invites further disruption.

    I just want to know why double standards exist? My issues with PSD mods on the Mets forum have always revolved around inconsistent interpretation and application of the "rules".
    IIRC, we have a couple reports from the Mets forum that have yet to be handled. I'm just logging in and haven't looked at the RP forum yet. I will check after this post and see if there's a consensus on those reports.

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    31,460
    How many points do I have? I don't think I've received an infraction in over 2 years.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    38,449
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    How many points do I have? I don't think I've received an infraction in over 2 years.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    You've got six points.

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    31,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    You've got six points.
    And now I have 1? Bc 5 were removed?

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    38,449
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    And now I have 1? Bc 5 were removed?

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Only two points because that Jeter's number.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    31,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Only two points because that Jeter's number.
    Fair enough

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    38,449
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Fair enough

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Honestly though I'm unable to go into the Admin CP to do this because of the log in issues we're experiencing with the movement of the forums. Once it's back to normal I'll deduct the five points.

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    38,449
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    And now I have 1? Bc 5 were removed?

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    The five have been removed.

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    104,745
    Quote Originally Posted by erotickajal View Post
    Are you searching for top class and sexy Call girl in Noida for a romantic dinner date or tonight party? We are providing top class horny and busty Noida call girl for fulfilling your erotic pleasure. Just call Kajal Roy and reserve your meeting. Our high profile Greater Noida call girl provides all types of services. Greater Noida escort service agency is very popular in young people. Hire high profile Call girl in Greater Noida and enjoy your party like a playboy and get pleasure.
    Greater Noida call girl
    Call girl in Greater Noida
    Noida call girl
    Call girl in Noida
    Ghaziabad call girl
    Call girl in Ghaziabad
    Nainital call girl
    Call girl in Nainital
    Indore call girl
    Call girl in Indore
    Bangalore call girl
    Call girl in Bangalore
    Ahmedabad call girl
    Call girl in Ahmedabad
    Goa call girl
    Call girl in Goa
    Call girl in crossing republik
    Crossing republik call girl
    Pune call girl
    Call girl in Pune
    Greater Noida escort service
    Escort service in Greater Noida
    Noida escort service
    Escort service in Noida
    Ghaziabad escort service
    Escort service in Ghaziabad
    Nainital escort service
    Escort service in Nainital
    Indore escort service
    Escort service in Indore
    Bangalore escort service
    Escort service in Bangalore
    Ahmedabad escort service
    Escort service in Ahmedabad
    Goa escort service
    Escort service in Goa
    Escort service in crossing republik
    Crossing republik escort service
    Pune escort service
    Escort service in Pune

    Greater Noida call girl # Noida call girl # Ghaziabad call girl # Nainital call girl # Indore call girl # Bangalore call girl # Goa call girl # Crossing republik call girl # Pune call girl
    Greater Noida escort service # Noida escort service # Ghaziabad escort service # Nainital escort service # Indore escort service # Bangalore escort service # Goa escort service # Escort service in crossing republik # Pune escort service

    Want to feel erotic pleasure? Hire top escorts from Noida escort service provider and feel romantic. Don’t worry, our Greater Noida escort service agency provide all types of escort service for your pleasure. Our Escort service in Greater Noida babes makes your mood erotic with her moves. Hire a top class models from Escort service in Noida agency and enjoy a romantic night.
    Yes to all of this lol

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •