Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    We needed to trade Jimmy for the #1 pick.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Obviously that was not possible. If it was, the Bulls would have done it.

In a perfect world

Lauri might be European, but he spent a year in college and dominated just like everyone else in the top ten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to give everyone a chance but... its going to rough.

Not even just the 1st pick, Levine Dunn and #7 was fine but y give up 16??? Dunn had a horrible year, Levine tore his ACL they didn't need to give up 16...
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    (Topic: Pat Riley)Yeah snorting coke off of Lebron James thigh obviously makes you crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by vdv36 View Post
    Not even just the 1st pick, Levine Dunn and #7 was fine but y give up 16??? Dunn had a horrible year, Levine tore his ACL they didn't need to give up 16...
    Bulls wanted Dunn and Lavine and #7
    Minny only offered Dunn and Rubio and #7

Bulls didn't want Rubio. So, the Wolves includes Lavine only if the Bulls includes #16

It's been reported by multiple people now

I would've took Rubio, Dunn & #7 kept 16, turned around and traded Rubio & Lopez for another Pick! Lol
    Whatever after watching these kids and hearing how hard they work I feel a bit better... let's see what happens... I personally think all GMs know this will be a cavs vs. warriors Leauge for next 3 years... by the time these kids grow up hopefully it'll be the right time to make a push...
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    (Topic: Pat Riley)Yeah snorting coke off of Lebron James thigh obviously makes you crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by vdv36 View Post
    I would've took Rubio, Dunn & #7 kept 16, turned around and traded Rubio & Lopez for another Pick! Lol
    Whatever after watching these kids and hearing how hard they work I feel a bit better... let's see what happens... I personally think all GMs know this will be a cavs vs. warriors Leauge for next 3 years... by the time these kids grow up hopefully it'll be the right time to make a push...
    I'd rather have Lavine than the 16th... and Rubio is awesome, but he doesn't fit into this team's timeline

Get Melo and we are back being contenders.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Wenn Sie dies lesen durch elektronische Übersetzung, Sie sind jetzt noch lahm als Sie waren als Sie zum ersten Mal las und verstand es nicht.

Worked so well for the Knicks!

We are so far away from being a contender its not even funny.

Lavine will be a star once he comes back. I promise you dude could become a all time great like a Kobe light if he wants to be. Not sure if he's that obsessed with being great, still if he's just a consistent star for the next 5-8 years i'll be fine with that. Because he has all the tools and will be fine if not better in the long run.

Look at Jabari Parker after his surgery. Yes he got hurt again, but that was a fluke thing. ZL won't be under the coaching of thibs anymore who was grinding dude into paste prior to him getting hurt and with the advancements in modern medicine I have faith Lavigne will be back just as good as before.

I believe in Dunn and I think he will become a pg version of Jimmy Butler few years. Meaning he will be that tough rugged player, who plays in the mid range and can hit the occasional 3. But hangs their hat on D and the mid range. Still I could see him being an all star level type player not sure if he will be an all star though. Depends on is he can take those jumps in his game like jimmy summer after summer even once we figured there was no more upside left.

Payne on the other hand is an enigma to me. Now I like his stroke and his length for his position. I just don't see anything spectacular that would warrant us giving up what we did to get him. Like to me players like him can be found on the scrap heap and or in the 2nd round that you could develop and mold into the style of player you want them to be. Payne might surprise people but the sample size is just too limited. Time will tell if he can improve his game enough to warrant the pieces we gave up to get him. But he can shoot it for sure.

I love love love love the Markkanen pick. To me this can be what saves the Gar/Pax experience because to me this kid has all the potential in the world to be a star. Like everyone gets worked up on his D but no one plays D anymore so that's a mute point. What teams do is timely D,and I think anyone can do that. What's important nowhere days is scoring the rock and shooting and I believe this kid will have no problems doing those. I do think what sets him apart from say the dirks and ports is his ball handling skills and shot blocking. Beyond that his Jumper is better those player at this age and he's bigger than portz and dirk at this stage,and will be a mis-match nightmare. The one weakness i'm concerned is his rebounding but he can work on that and if he at least tries can become a competent rebounder. I like to see him as who Andrea Bargani was at 1st (yes I know once he got paid he was trash) but AB did if not mistaken average 18-20 ppg and was a center piece of the raptors offense once cb4 was traded. Until he got hurt and lost the love of the game. But from all accounts this kid loves the game he was born into it and by all accounts is a hard worker. All of which will allow him to be a productive high level pro. At least by my assessment....

I want Joffery to stay,as I do hope we bring back morrow. Both are shooters and fit into hoiball and won't cost much and morrows a vet that can help mentor the younger guys.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234