Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will we keep our pick?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep

2 66.67%
  • Nope

1 33.33%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    D'lo 36 min
    Ingram 39 min
    JC 29 min
    Zubac 27 min
    Julius 29 min
    Nance 25 min

finally, still wouldnt mind benching young for the rest of the season

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    38 minutes for Ingram! Very nice
    Do the LT!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Damn it Jimmy butler... :/

Your baby can't do this

Wow and Devin Booker missed a game winning free throw.. :/

I'm watching bulls/suns now.. Suns win this and lakers are in 2nd place in the tank standings

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    38 minutes for Ingram! Very nice
    Do the LT!

2/24/17 GDT: Lakers @ Thunder

Full tank mode after trading the best player on the team.

"Killer Instinct"

I thought DR had an interesting game. He was really moving the ball around well in the first half but in the second he just went all out score mode. Can't blame him cause nobody was hitting shots but loved the aggressiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    I thought DR had an interesting game. He was really moving the ball around well in the first half but in the second he just went all out score mode. Can't blame him cause nobody was hitting shots but loved the aggressiveness.
    I liked how he played, too bad he couldn't have knocked down more 3's, but he was engaged in the game, driving to the net, etc.... He can't finish above the rim so has to be a little more crafty, like his favourite play Ginobli, but the only way to do that is to just go after it and learn as you go, so hopefully this now means he'll have a chance to go out there and play and grow.

In fact I like the way the whole team played, Larry and Zu were solid. JC had an off night shooting, but was working hard the whole game. Randle had what has become a rare double double for him, Russ was solid and Zu was decent and had 3 blocks. Larry had 12 board, 2 steals and 3 blocks. Ingram made a few nice moves. See this is how the year should have started so these guys can improve, let them just go out there and play.

JC and Russ played together a bit which is rare and they even got a steal that JC fed up to Russ for the easy lay up. Between JC and Russ they had 43 pts, 11 assists, 9 rebs, 8 steals which is solid. 7 turnovers between them, 5 would be nicer, but that's not horrible.

This was actually a much closer game than the 17 point lose looks... we were within 9 with a few mins left... OKC was also played all out for 48 mins, they were excited with their new additions who both played well and you can tell they went out there to ball and left it all on the floor for 48 mins, this wasn't one of those games where it's over after the 1st quarter or half and the other team coasts the rest of the way, they played for 48 mins and we hung in there despite Nick jacking shots, Russell not knocking down his 3's and an off shooting night for JC. We were also on the road. I was happy overall with how we played and the energy level.

D'angelo got punked last night multiple times by Westbrook. You saw it in his face and deamenor, hope he keeps playing good enough basketball to trade him if we land the top 3 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    D'angelo got punked last night multiple times by Westbrook. You saw it in his face and deamenor, hope he keeps playing good enough basketball to trade him if we land the top 3 pick.
    Westbrook might be the best player in the world right now, he punks everyone. RW was also 4-18 shooting.

True but it looked like he took his lunch money. D'angle was on the sideline, bewildered and shy away from Westy who had a bad shooting night but almost had a 20-20-20.

I'm really not a huge fan of D'angelo russell but I thought he played well yesterday. I've always looked at him as a scorer and yesterday he looked to score which was nice, especially in the 2nd half I thought he was aggressive. He did force a few shots and had some bad turnovers, but overall I thought it was a nice game.

Your baby can't do this

Really wouldn't mind landing either Fultz or Ball but Lonzo would be nasty with Ingram and PG, one year 2018.... The team would look really, really attractive for FA.. all depends on the tank, we gotta keep our pick badly this year.
    Jevon Carter(WVU 6'2 200 JR) is my sleeper. Especially if we lose our pick and if JC comes out early. But he's an Elite defender & a great PG who can create shots, but looks to pass first. He is also improving vastly as a 3 point shooter. Imo he has the potential to be a more physical and quicker M.Conley type. Checkem out..
    49ers, lakers, sf giants, la kings fan...but im a mountaineer for life..wv to cali...

True but it looked like he took his lunch money. D'angle was on the sideline, bewildered and shy away from Westy who had a bad shooting night but almost had a 20-20-20.
    I have no issue with you knocking DLO, especially on the defensive end of the floor, but I just don't think yesterday's game is one to knock him on. If he played like that every night there would be a lot less hate on him, at the same time though one game is just one game!

As for RW though, he dropped 17//18/17 last night, but just a couple of weeks ago he dropped 38/12/13 on just two more FGAs against Mike Conley and the Grizz... Conley is the highest paid player in the league and known for his D! That's just RW being RW, you need a team effort to shut him down. Conley had 18/1/2.

Just play the young kids as many minutes as possible. They are the future not the veterans on the team currently. Also should be a good strategy to maintain the tank.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast