Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can we find another LNJ? Who do you like in the late 1st round?

Originally I had MSU's Miles Bridges being there but he's no longer a best kept secret. He's moved up the boards. Looking like a Lottery pick right now.
    I think if Harry Giles drops, that's a no brainer...
    What about a Grayson Allen?...His all around toughness tells me he will carve out a niche for himself and latch on in the Pros as a sleeper pick...I'm looking at shooting or defense...or a raw talented project...
    Who else is out there?

Can we find another LNJ? Who do you like in the late 1st round?

Lakers should take a look at Mauricio Flores PF out of gonzaga. He has the same style of play as Larry nance does. Would be a solid second round draft pick.

Hope we can find another zubac... a player teams dont wanna bring over this year so he falls right into our laps because we'll bring em over pronto

Bam Adebayo. Dude reminds me of a little of the Rain Man, Shawn Kemp. Some people say Dwight, but not as tall or quite as athletic and can hit mid range a little.

Ike Anigbogu out of UCLA. Very raw but a very promising defensive player and shot blocker. We could really use some toughness in the middle and I think long term a combo of Zubac/Ike at center could be a really great force.

Faller - Dwayne Bacon (FSU) - 6'7 SG/SF. He's a scorer but people aren't sure if he has it. He'll fall and well worth a look.

Around the number 27/28 - Justin Jackson (UNC) - 6'8 SF. Very slight with few tricks - meh.
    Donovan Mitchell (Lou) - 6'3 SG - think Shannon Brown.

Smokey (and my pick) - Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk (Kansas) 6'8" SG who can play PG or SF or Point forward. Has ridiculous skill set, handles and athletic ability and range and high IQ. Will flourish in NBA. Top line ex-euro who is being overlooked IMO.
    Last edited by DownUnder; 02-25-2017 at 08:56 AM.

Have you seen the , Michael Fusek??? 21yo 7'5 C from Slovak Republic. Very agile, 30 inch jump on top monster height and has good upside, just needs to eat 10 meals a day. Not 27/28 worthy but I'd be looking to buy a pick around 45-50 to get him and stash him.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLakers View Post
    Bam Adebayo. Dude reminds me of a little of the Rain Man, Shawn Kemp. Some people say Dwight, but not as tall or quite as athletic and can hit mid range a little.

LIke Miles Bridges he's moving up. Looking like a late lottery pick...

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    Faller - Dwayne Bacon (FSU) - 6'7 SG/SF. He's a scorer but people aren't sure if he has it. He'll fall and well worth a look.

Around the number 27/28 - Justin Jackson (UNC) - 6'8 SF. Very slight with few tricks - meh.
    Donovan Mitchell (Lou) - 6'3 SG - think Shannon Brown.

Smokey (and my pick) - Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk (Kansas) 6'8" SG who can play PG or SF or Point forward. Has ridiculous skill set, handles and athletic ability and range and high IQ. Will flourish in NBA. Top line ex-euro who is being overlooked IMO.

Did some research...You may something with that Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk pick...Question is can you get him in the 2nd round instead of a late 1st?...Also depends on team work outs...He may jump into the 1st round...But I see what you are saying...may be a good sleeper pick...Chandler Parsons-ish...when he actually was a passionate player prior to getting paid...But that's the Euro edge, they usually play with more passion than American players...I'm generalizing of course...

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    Have you seen the , Michael Fusek??? 21yo 7'5 C from Slovak Republic. Very agile, 30 inch jump on top monster height and has good upside, just needs to eat 10 meals a day. Not 27/28 worthy but I'd be looking to buy a pick around 45-50 to get him and stash him.

He's worth a look...Only set back is that he's already 22 years old...With the emergence of The Unicorn (Porz), I can see taking a flier on this kid...Doesn't have that kind of game, but this move well for a 7'5" big...

1. top 1-3- (Ball/ Fultz/ Bridges) Ballers.....

2. #27- ( J.Carter) Elite defender & all Point Guard qualities. If early draftee...

3. Sleepers- ( L.Kennard, E.Ahmad, G.Allen, T.Phillip) If they come out. T.Phillip's a SR that i like as a pure point, solid shooter, elite defender......
    49ers, lakers, sf giants, la kings fan...but im a mountaineer for life..wv to cali...

Jesus Shuttlesworth, SG out of big state.. He plays like Ray Allen and has a very similar body too. I'm telling you guys, he got game

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

If we get 'left' with Josh Jackson at 3, god help us (Lol), but seriously, god, help us, at 27 I wouldn't mind they target a PG. Two solid options are Jawun Evans from Oklahoma State, or Monte Morris from Iowa State. Evans has drawn slight comparisons to CP3, Morris to Mike Conley.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCaliFan View Post
    1. top 1-3- (Ball/ Fultz/ Bridges) Ballers.....

2. #27- ( J.Carter) Elite defender & all Point Guard qualities. If early draftee...

3. Sleepers- ( L.Kennard, E.Ahmad, G.Allen, T.Phillip) If they come out. T.Phillip's a SR that i like as a pure point, solid shooter, elite defender......
    Who's J Carter? I don't see him on draft boards....Give me full names...I would like to look them up...I really hope that West was helping draft because Mitch did a hell of a job the last few years...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    Who's J Carter? I don't see him on draft boards....Give me full names...I would like to look them up...I really hope that West was helping draft because Mitch did a hell of a job the last few years...
    Jevon Carter(WVU PG 6'2 200) - 12ppg/ 5rpg/ 5apg/ 3spg(7th ncaa) Is only a JR & not sure if he'll come out. He is an elite defender & a scorer when needed. Can easily score, but WVU offense is aboout getting whole team involved. Also like the fact that WVU runs some of the same offensive sets the Lakers do. He could be a steal this year if he leaves early or next yr. Could turn out to be a M.Conley/ A.Bradley combo type of pg. Leader like Conley & a defender like Bradley. He has also shut down plenty of so called top pg's.

Esa Ahmad(WVU F 6'8 230) 12ppg/ 5rpg/ 2apg/ 1spg/ 1bpg. He can shoot, much improved 3 point shooter, potential to be an elite player. Like J.Carter, he can score multiple way, handles the ball well, high bball IQ. Has all qualities to be a great Wing Forward and some. Sophmore who could easily be considered a 1st rd pick if WVU had certain players showcasing, but that is not how Bob Huggins runs the team. Ahmad has plenty of skill, but is still figuring things out as a player. He has also shut down some great players considered lottery, one example, Josh Jackson. Didn't necessarily. sshut him down, but made J.Jackson look average....He also abused J.Jackson for 27 points...He will prob come out next yr though..Just a thought.
    49ers, lakers, sf giants, la kings fan...but im a mountaineer for life..wv to cali...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast