Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good first round got three starters and with pick #52 should get another. Got to go corner with next pick and hop like hell Webb is there with first pick in 3rd round.

Kiper, I know, still has you guys taking Allen #1 and Barkley #2 ...

Quote Originally Posted by pachyderm View Post
    Kiper, I know, still has you guys taking Allen #1 and Barkley #2 ...
    I can't listen to Kiper anymore. Last week when discussing Allen and his low completion percentage: "Stats are for losers in my opinion. The guy won." "That's history now ... He didn't show any (accuracy issues) during the combine or the pro day. Didn't show it in the bowl game ... He's made dramatic improvement and silenced a lot of critics."

Yet when discussing Lamar Jackson, he is knocked by Kiper for a low completion percentage???

I don't know how he uses Pro Days and Combine drills as an accurate gauge of accuracy. The lack of a defense running at him may have helped. You can clean up the mechanics as much as you want. As soon as it is live, he will more than likely revert back to his old style. Not a knock on Allen, just the way these "mechanic/footwork issues" tend to go.

The Orange is Oranger

If the Browns like Allen better than Darnold, would you rather taken Allen and one of Barkley and Chubb or take both Barkley and Chubb and trade back into the first round to take Jackson?

You are the Cleveland Browns playing in the Dog Pound and the best player in the draft has the name Barkley. He immediately becomes the face of your franchise. You have to draft him and get sponsorship from all the dog food / pet shop, vendors, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    If the Browns like Allen better than Darnold, would you rather taken Allen and one of Barkley and Chubb or take both Barkley and Chubb and trade back into the first round to take Jackson?
    I would probably trade with NYJ/Giants get Chubb and Ward at the top of the round, and then get Jamar Jackson later.

The Orange is Oranger

If I'm taking any QB late its Mason Rudolph Or Chase Litton.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ets/555146002/

I did not know about this mess...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12