Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Jokic statline:

6 points, 12 rebounds, 8 asts. 2 steals. only 1 turnover and a staggering +26.

Yet DeAndre Jordan was voted in the all-star game...

I'm telling you, Jokic has been on a mission to make a mockery out of everyone who voted for DeAndre Jordan over him. He was insulted that DeAndre Jordan, who has a very limited skillset, was voted into the all-star game over him.

Denver Nuggets are the worst team out of half and tonight is no different.

Tony Brothers calling this weak **** on Jokic. Neither were fouls in the NBA.

Saric is going to be good. Brogdon looks like he will be a solid role piece. Simmons will be a stud. Jamal Murray will be the best scorer of the draft.

Kinda sad this OKC/WAS game is so bad I'd rather watch the dog show.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I'm telling you, Jokic has been on a mission to make a mockery out of everyone who voted for DeAndre Jordan over him. He was insulted that DeAndre Jordan, who has a very limited skillset, was voted into the all-star game over him.
    You are nearing Giannis616253 level bub. We get it, you like the guy and he's a pretty good player.

Triple Double for Jokic.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    You are nearing Giannis616253 level bub. We get it, you like the guy and he's a pretty good player.
    lol

That's because the NFL Mock is going on and I don't wanna get banned in the short term. It's disrespectful on both fronts that you are talkong about Jokic and ZN in regards to Giannis and myself. Just disrespekful.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    lol
    That's fine. Let's see what he does when people actually give enough of a crap to start game planning for him and exploiting his weaknesses. He's been pretty good for like a quarter of a season. We'll see where he goes in a few years.

Meanwhile my boys are completely ******** their pants. Really really ugly game. We simply can't compensate for a poor game from Hayward.

I don't know if he is even a Denver fan he is not in our forum. Just appreciate talent?

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    I don't know if he is even a Denver fan he is not in our forum. Just appreciate talent?
    I'm not. I'm a Jokic fan. I appreciate greatness.

Funny that today I was just about to say Denver can give Warriors a run for their money but deleted it because I thought maybe but not yet. Jokic is just too good for Draymond to cover. He's Marc Gasol x10 offensively but needs to work on his defense. That's probably why they got Plumlee... With Galo back, Denver can upset the Warriors. Forget about Porzingis/KAT/Embiid... Jokic might be the best one yet.

That's fine. Let's see what he does when people actually give enough of a crap to start game planning for him and exploiting his weaknesses. He's been pretty good for like a quarter of a season. We'll see where he goes in a few years.

Meanwhile my boys are completely ******** their pants. Really really ugly game. We simply can't compensate for a poor game from Hayward.
    Haha he has played the best centers in the league great. Rudy, Embiid, deAndre. He was good last year too. I know you don't watch Denver, it's completely obvious Jokic is the only one game planned against.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Funny that today I was just about to say Denver can give Warriors a run for their money but deleted it because I thought maybe but not yet. Jokic is just too good for Draymond to cover. He's Marc Gasol x10 offensively but needs to work on his defense. That's probably why they got Plumlee... With Galo back, Denver can upset the Warriors. Forget about Porzingis/KAT/Embiid... Jokic might be the best one yet.
    I put $ on them cause Warriors are playing their 3rd in 4th nights, and the altitude effect. I had no idea Thompson/Livingston would be out tho.

Warriors could still win this thing, u know how they score in bunches

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast