Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who will be closer to Jordan on the ATL? Lebron or Durant?

20 years from now who will be look at as the more dominant complete player close to Jordan?

Quote Originally Posted by RocketLoc80 View Post
    20 years from now who will be look at as the more dominant complete player close to Jordan?
    Dude.

Delete your account.

Its a legit question since Durant will be better than Lebron when he wins the title and up there with Jordan

You suck.

KD has a lot of prime years ahead of him but he's already drastically behind where LeBron was when LeBron was KD's current age. I don't get what KD has suddenly done this year, besides joining a 73-win team, that has people all of a sudden so eager to put KD on LeBron's all-time level. It's weird.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by RocketLoc80 View Post
    Its a legit question since Durant will be better than Lebron when he wins the title and up there with Jordan
    We differ on the definition of "legit" then.

You are basically saying when Durant wins his FIRST title on a team that had 73 wins WITHOUT him, that he is "up there with Jordan". Are you under 12 years old or are you on drugs?

I refuse to believe you could be sane and say something so insane.

Its some what of a legit question if you assume championships... Say Lebron doesn't win anymore, and KD ends up with 3.....

Then it becomes a legit debate, as KD I woul say is the better scorer, and equal rebounder, but definitely less of a facilitator than Lebron.

You can't hold a Warriors ship against him and not do so for Lebron, with Miami, especially in the East. That would be such a double standard
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

We put such higher expectations and demands on LeBron in Cleveland than we ever did KD. We never treated him like the caliber of star we treated LeBron. He's behind in more ways than one. LeBron's star has always shone brighter.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    Its some what of a legit question if you assume championships... Say Lebron doesn't win anymore, and KD ends up with 3.....

Then it becomes a legit debate, as KD I woul say is the better scorer, and equal rebounder, but definitely less of a facilitator than Lebron.

You can't hold a Warriors ship against him and not do so for Lebron, with Miami, especially in the East. That would be such a double standard
    Why not? Miami did not win the title without LeBron and LeBron was clearly the best player on the team.

The Warriors have already won a title and Curry is at least KD's equal.

The situations are not comparable.

I find it hilarious that people are still comparing James going to Miami and Durant hopping on the warriors already stacked roster.

^ +1

fake news
    ....coooookie

this is stupid... Jordan was the main piece (Durant is as well, as too Lebron) but those Bulls teams were built as Jordan was there. Lebron's Heat was built centered around the big 3, however, we can all agree that Lebron was the best/main player. KD, though the best player on the Warriors, joined a team that is coming off of 73 wins and back to back finals and 1 championship- as well as joining a player that is the back to back MVP.

Jordan had the weakest supporting cast but his team probably beats the Warriors and Heat easy.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why not? Miami did not win the title without LeBron and LeBron was clearly the best player on the team.

The Warriors have already won a title and Curry is at least KD's equal.

The situations are not comparable.
    D Wade and an old Shaq one a championship before Lebron teamed up with Bosh and Wade in Mia. East was/is still a cake walk compared to the west.

Can a mod please close this thread? This guy keeps doing this. He just poses a generic question that starts a huge feud between the pro and anti-Lebron posters, and he never has anything of substance to say. He's just the ultimate troll, and this crap is getting obnoxious.

I dont think Durant can reach Lebron because at this point the titles dont matter (KD ruined that by going to the favorite and established contender). Anyway. Durant's defense has been improving every season but Lebron might still be the best defender (still a top 10 defender) where Durant hasnt reached that level ever.

James is a better rebounder, passer, defender and is in the same category as a scorer. Durant is a much better shooter, slightly better scorer. If I am giving them grades right now, LBJ at 32 and Durant at 28.

Scoring: KD A+, LBJ B+
    Shooting: KD A+, LBJ B-
    Defense: KD B, LBJ A
    Passing: KD B+, LBJ A
    Creating/Vision: KD B, LBJ A+
    Rebounding: KD B-, LBJ A
    Killer Instinct: KD B, LBJ B-, Jordan A+++

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast