Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,851

    Zach Lavine Torn ACL

    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ss-rest-season

    Minnesota T-Wolves SG out for the season with a torn ACL.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London,England
    Posts
    12,876

    Zach LaVine torn ACL , out for the season

    Zach LaVine, the promising third-year Timberwolves guard and two-time Slam Dunk Contest champion, will miss the rest of the season with a torn ACL in his left knee, the Timberwolves announced.

    He suffered the injury on the Timberwolves’ first possession of the fourth quarter in in their loss to the Pistons on Friday. He was making a cut from the corner and came up lame along the baseline. He limped off the floor from there and did not return.

    It’s unclear how long LaVine’s recovery will take, but it’s possible the injury may stretch into the beginning of next season.

    http://www.sbnation.com/2017/2/4/145...out-for-season
    .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    Bummer

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,851
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyEagle View Post
    Bummer
    He was having his highest scoring season too. Well, if Minny decides to fold up shop this season and tank, they can get another PG like Lonzo Ball or another SF like Tatum. They're loaded as it is.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    43,150
    That's sucks. Feel bad for the kid.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    22,821
    what a bummer. this late in the year he might not be fully back till the 2018-2019 season depending on how bad it is.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    East New York Brooklyn
    Posts
    20,763
    Trade Rubio and start getting one of those points guards in the draft
    Stay Humble

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic View Post
    Trade Rubio and start getting one of those points guards in the draft
    Wait, didn't they pick a pg in the lottery from last draft?

    Minnesota is the one rebuilding team that should be set with young talent in all 5 spots. I don't think another draft pick helps them.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic View Post
    Trade Rubio and start getting one of those points guards in the draft
    Imagine a team with young guys like Dennis Smith, Wiggins, KAT, Dieng, and a Justin Jackson? That would assume that Smith goes in the Top 3 to Minny and Jackson goes to Minny in the late first or early 2nd depending on their trades before the deadline? That's all before Zach Lavine coming back.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West Covina CA
    Posts
    18,951
    This sucks, he's a good dude besides being a great young player.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    He was having his highest scoring season too. Well, if Minny decides to fold up shop this season and tank, they can get another PG like Lonzo Ball or another SF like Tatum. They're loaded as it is.
    I'll go on the record to say Tatum is overrated. Personally a Melo that lacks burst to get by people. And he is an ISO guy, probably the last type of player Minnesota needs. Not a very good defender either.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    East New York Brooklyn
    Posts
    20,763
    Quote Originally Posted by STRIKERC View Post
    Wait, didn't they pick a pg in the lottery from last draft?

    Minnesota is the one rebuilding team that should be set with young talent in all 5 spots. I don't think another draft pick helps them.
    Not a fan of Kris dunn. He was the best pg ina draft that wasn't rich in point guards. He's not a lottery pick in this years draft imo

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Imagine a team with young guys like Dennis Smith, Wiggins, KAT, Dieng, and a Justin Jackson? That would assume that Smith goes in the Top 3 to Minny and Jackson goes to Minny in the late first or early 2nd depending on their trades before the deadline? That's all before Zach Lavine coming back.
    It's scary tbh. If they got any combo of Fultz/Ball/Dennis I might become a wolves fan to have them as my second team
    Stay Humble

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    43,150
    you guys love a tank.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mission, BC
    Posts
    3,057
    He was playing really well. Have him in the pool this year so Ive payed more attention to him. He was really having a break out year. Feel bad for him and wonder how it effects his career.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,081
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    you guys love a tank.
    Yes. Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •