Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bucks find a mate: Dump Plumlee on CHA

Thanks mj. Only thing that could of made this better is if they took Jkidd with him Plumdog Millionaire.

Plumlee for Hawes and Hibbert apparently
    Marc SteinVerified account ‏@ESPNSteinLine 15m15 minutes ago
    More
    Story with @WindhorstESPN: Milwaukee has reached an agreement in principle to trade Miles Plumlee to Charlotte for Roy Hibbert/Spencer Hawes
    Last edited by Giannis94; 02-02-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Should help Milwaukee tank so yeah. Tanx

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Should help Milwaukee tank so yeah. Tanx
    plumlee doesn't play the way it is. Straight up cap dump as we already have Henson, Telly, Monroe all making $10mill+

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Thanks mj. Only thing that could of made this better is if they took Jkidd with him Plumdog Millionaire.

Plumlee for Hawes and Hibbert apparently
    Unreal. What a great deal for the Bucks. Hawes likely to opt out after year also. Gives the Bucks much more cap flexibility. Bucks will waive Novak to make room on roster. Smiling ear to ear. Can't believe someone took Plumlee deal off Bucks' hands.

I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by black1605 View Post
    I don't get it.
    Let me explain it to you.

1.) Plumlee had half a good season last year and is getting $40+ over 4 years
    2.) MJ runs Charlotte.

I'm ducking with you dude. It's a non consequential trade but make no mistake about it, Charlotte won it in terms of talent. It's yet to be seen what MIlwaukee does with it's cap space. Last time they spent it on Moose.

Moose is a valuable bench piece but he completely conflicts with Bae. Does Henson still got it, is the guy reliable? The team did well with a rim runner over the go to post scorer imo.

It all depends on what Milwaukee wants to do. Hope Giannis can develop his game or just get him the stats.

Just checked the stats. Didn't realize hes been so inefficient. Haven't been watching all your losses lately, just been betting against them.

Calling it. Plumlee will play better alongside a true team dynamic

The Bucks ownership has a lot of ties to the democratic party, leading me to believe Hawes foresaw this happening a long time ago:

https://twitter.com/KrustySoxSports/...36188069085184

The first domino?

I'm not sure if it makes the bucks better this year but the cap room is at least there
    Stay Humble

I'm not sure this makes either team better, but Charlotte will be faster, and Milwaukee financially flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Just checked the stats. Didn't realize hes been so inefficient. Haven't been watching all your losses lately, just been betting against them.

Calling it. Plumlee will play better alongside a true team dynamic
    He could play 3 times better and it wouldn't be enough to move the needle. Getting out of his 12.5 a year contract for the next 4 years is a big win for Milwaukee here. Hibbert's an expiring and Hawes has 1 year for 6 million (if he accepts).

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    He could play 3 times better and it wouldn't be enough to move the needle. Getting out of his 12.5 a year contract for the next 4 years is a big win for Milwaukee here. Hibbert's an expiring and Hawes has 1 year for 6 million (if he accepts).
    Back up centers will be paid atleast 12 mill/yr from here on out. All plumlee needs to do is prove he's a decent back up to prove worthy of that contract IMO. The big thing here is Monroe's contract might prevent the Bucks from having any real cap space this offseason, but if he (and Hawes) opts out, they might have enough money to offer someone the max.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    Back up centers will be paid atleast 12 mill/yr from here on out. All plumlee needs to do is prove he's a decent back up to prove worthy of that contract IMO. The big thing here is Monroe's contract might prevent the Bucks from having any real cap space this offseason, but if he (and Hawes) opts out, they might have enough money to offer someone the max.
    That would be the VERY high end for back-up centers. You certainly can't pay all your back-ups that amount (unless you're dropping 70 million of your ~105 million on backups), and I'd argue that a backup PG is both the potentially more potent player (being that there are better players at the position) and is more of a need for teams. Those guys I could see in the 10-14 range on a few teams. Not so much centers. They'll be in the 6-8 mil range.

Plus, Plumlee wasn't even their backup center. He was a DNP Coaches decision or saw <5 minutes of action most nights.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast