Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    That's being denied already btw
    That's even more baffling. You have to figure he and Reid had to have butted heads or something. It's an odd time to fire a GM if there wasn't an incident.

Very strange indeed.

Did they not have a supplemental draft this year or has it just not happened?

not that a lot usually happens during that time but, its just weird I haven't heard anything about it

RIP Gene Wilder

That's a good question. A quick google search doesn't really show anything on it either. I'm wondering if there just aren't any eligible players this year.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    That's a good question. A quick google search doesn't really show anything on it either. I'm wondering if there just aren't any eligible players this year.
    That could be.

I did a quick look, I guess last years was July 14th so, you would think if they were going to have one we would hear about it soon.

RIP Gene Wilder

Sounds like Zach Orr is interested in continuing playing. I cant imagine our medical staff would clear him, seeing as we never did for Finley or Collins, but he would be awesome if he could actually play.

Sort of related, how do you guys feel about teams signing guys like that in general? Is it the teams job to keep the player from playing if he's legitimate teams in danger of severe injury, or if the team gives the player the complete story and he decides he wants to risk it, is that on the player? That's one thing I struggle with. On one hand, doctors have told Orr he has a higher chance of injury, paralysis and even death by playing football, so if he wants to risk it, it's hard to say no. But on the other hand, teams know the risk and it may be borderline negligent to let him out himself in risk like that.

Anyone alive

Anyone alive
    Barely. How are you? I miss you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Barely. How are you? I miss you.

lmao. I'm fine. How are you?

I wish there was something to talk about....
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

lmao. I'm fine. How are you?

I wish there was something to talk about....
    Good good.

Just saw Mitchell Henry passed away at 24, from his battle with Leukemia. Way too young.

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Good good.

Just saw Mitchell Henry passed away at 24, from his battle with Leukemia. Way too young.

Came to post that

Wow.

Rookie cornerback Teez Tabor has also begun 2017 in less-than-stellar fashion, relays Meinke, who suggests that the second-round pick from Florida could struggle to see the field much this year at the rate heís going. Most or all of Darius Slay, Nevin Lawson, Quandre Diggs and D.J. Hayden are in line to receive more playing time than Tabor, whom unproven receiver Jared Abbrederis ďabusedĒ on Friday, notes Meinke. Tabor also hasnít shown much speed, which is especially troubling for a player whose draft stock fell as a result of subpar showings in the 40-yard dash.
    its still only training camp but Tabor is already struggling.

RIP Gene Wilder

Getting beat by abby is the best part

Cutler goes from unemployed to having a 10 million dollar contract for a very solid team.
    Anybody think Kap would have been a better option?

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Cutler goes from unemployed to having a 10 million dollar contract for a very solid team.
    Anybody think Kap would have been a better option?
    I don't think he would have to be honest. Jay Cutler get's a lot of crap for being garbage, but I would argue his career would be a lot different if Aaron Rodgers was not the QB in Green Bay. It would have been the Chicago Bears in the Super Bowl in 2010. Another factor Chicago's poor management, where would his status be if the Bears would have hired a real coach instead of Trestman? That alone changes his image in my view. Both are QB's in my view who get a bad rap for no particular reason. The big knock on Cutler is he is smug and people don't like his face which in my view is just as dumb as the knock on Kap.

Aside from that system wise he was 100% better of an option, Cutler has worked with Gase in the past, and worked well. Kap works well in a system which allows him to be in the pistol, run if he needs to, a system like he had with Harbaugh.

Statistically there is not much which separates Cutler and Kap, Kap is a little more mobile, and protects the ball better. Cutler is the more traditional passer, takes some risk, and when is on is a solid QB. Kap career wise has a 88.9 vs. 85.7, in the grand scheme this is not that big of a difference. Cutler holds the better completion percentage. I think in terms of scoring Cutler has an edge when healthy he's a lock for 20+ TD's in my view. Again the system plays a big role. If Kap comes into Miami and in Gase's system his career is literally done because he's going to fail in the system. Kaepernick doesn't fit a lot of systems in my view. I'm not a person who buys Kap is trash, there should be no Packers fan who say's he is trash. You add in some other things Cutler made the most sense unless they wanted to make a trade. Kap is an above average QB who on the right team and proper system can play at a near elite level. That situation was not present in Miami.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast