Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 191 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: OT thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Doc, you have essentially put a bag of heroine, needle, spoon and lighter in a recovering addicts hands. I think we all know what will happen.
    We hope the recovery is permanent and if not permanent, that we can hold out for a long, long time before giving into the high.

Cold Turkey my friend!

I simply facilitated the venue. I am not responsible for the content, only the policing. (Hate that term) Why must it always be reduced to the gutter? The thread's survival is in your hands. You have a choice.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Falcons/Steelers. My hopeful prediction for the super bowl.

Always nice to see Green Bay get waxed.
    Sucks the Pats won though

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Whoops, totally forgot Sutton is staying for his senior year.

You can find running backs anywhere. This draft is so deep in running backs. I think you can get a solid one in any round, literally. Depends on the offensive system and type of back they want.

All purpose RBs aren't that common, so I think you'd be fine, finding one who compliments the ones on your team currently, well..after free agency.

I also have a hard time justifying taking a RB in round 1, just because generally the shelf life is shortest for running backs compared to other positions. Not that I'm totally against it because there are game changing running backs you'll see grabbed up in top 5-10(Like elliot this past year). Le'veon Bell was a mid second round draft pick. David Johnson(Cards) 3rd round. Jay Ajayi(dolphins) 5th round pick. There are dozens of examples of late round running backs who turn into studs that I don't feel like listing because I'm sure you're aware of it.
    Charles was a third round back. Priest Holmes was undrafted. We just need to find a lead back to take the load off of Ware.

Yankees/Chiefs/Nets/Jayhawks

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Always nice to see Green Bay get waxed.
    Sucks the Pats won though
    I want The ATL to win, but think New England wins it. Just sick and tired of it always being New England, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Seattle, or Peyton Manning's team every year.

Yankees/Chiefs/Nets/Jayhawks

Free oak

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
    Never thought you would post again
    Maybe I will visit a bit more often.

Truth be told this place is a little on the slow side. However it's good to see some of the quality members and Clown still post.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Cold Turkey my friend!

I simply facilitated the venue. I am not responsible for the content, only the policing. (Hate that term) Why must it always be reduced to the gutter? The thread's survival is in your hands. You have a choice.
    Rule with an iron fist. That is what I did until I kind of forgot to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    LOL. Please come around more often. Your insight and good humor always welcome.

I believe you attract more bees with honey than vinegar. However occasionally a line must be drawn.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

And also forget to finish that job? Like you did this one?
    Last edited by Rush; 04-08-2017 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Edited out sexual content.

**** off. Where's my title

Truth be told this place is a little on the slow side. However it's good to see some of the quality members and Clown still post.
    I mean for a Frenchie you're ok in my book. 👍🏻

**** off. Where's my title

Ha ha ha ... this place is pretty dead.. hopefully it wakes up soon

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
    Ha ha ha ... this place is pretty dead.. hopefully it wakes up soon
    I Know right?

Where's the fireman been?
    Back in the trunk?
    Actually we should ask 1903.
    1903, any RC sightings in Canada? Sometimes he gets kkdnapped and ends up there walking around in a daze, with his pants and underwear around his ankles and rope burns on his wrists . If you chase him, he runs like benny hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I Know right?

Where's the fireman been?
    Back in the trunk?
    Actually we should ask 1903.
    1903, any RC sightings in Canada? Sometimes he gets kkdnapped and ends up there walking around in a daze, with his pants and underwear around his ankles and rope burns on his wrists . If you chase him, he runs like benny hill.

Page 3 of 191 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast