Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 190 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: OT thread

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I read recently he will be getting his own reality tv show. The premise revolves around retired athletes that lost their fortunes. Experts will work with them to get life back on track. Titled "Back in the Game" on CNBC.
    I heard about this too. Cant wait.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    trade Melo
    Melo is a douche. He will not waive his NTC. He wants them to move KP to the 5, so he can play the 4. KP will get beaten up because he's not a 5, he's a 4.
    I really don't know anyone who wants Melo to stay. Except the rest of the league.
    Melo seems to think for some reason he's LBJ and can set the rotations and players. It's really sad that he refused his NTC. When that writer said, no now wants him here, he was correct.

**** off. Where's my title

trade Melo
    Trade him for a anything used ... anything

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Melo is a douche. He will not waive his NTC. He wants them to move KP to the 5, so he can play the 4. KP will get beaten up because he's not a 5, he's a 4.
    I really don't know anyone who wants Melo to stay. Except the rest of the league.
    Melo seems to think for some reason he's LBJ and can set the rotations and players. It's really sad that he refused his NTC. When that writer said, no now wants him here, he was correct.
    Trade him for Blake and his glass knees

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I don't get where Phil's at in all this. He should make it very clear to him..... give me a list of teams you are interested in and I'll see what I can do to make it happen. Thus far I don't think they have even talked in those terms. I don't think Phil wants to part with Melo. He obfuscating, buying time. Needs to be decisive.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

trade Melo
    Our melo is mia

The return of OT? Never thought that would happen.

I don't get where Phil's at in all this. He should make it very clear to him..... give me a list of teams you are interested in and I'll see what I can do to make it happen. Thus far I don't think they have even talked in those terms. I don't think Phil wants to part with Melo. He obfuscating, buying time. Needs to be decisive.
    I think Phil is being Phil. He did this as a coach. He is just using different tactics. He is forcing Melo's hand and forcing Melo to adjust his game. Every time Phil does this, Melo responds but playing better.
    I love that people get angry when Phil says something, while saying a GM should keep quiet and then get angry when he says nothing and say, he needs to address the media.

I think Phil wants Melo to play an all around game and would be happy to trade him if Melo wanted to go. Melo needs to change his style and be a facilitator and team player. If he could do that, he's incredibly valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    Never thought you would post again

Return of the Canuck?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
    Never thought you would post again

Êtes-vous toujours sucer pénis sur une base régulière pour joindre les deux bouts?
    Last edited by Mr Costanza; 01-21-2017 at 08:24 PM. Reason: None of your ****ing business.

Your conjugation is all off in that statement.

Just ask, "Toujours suces la bit...?"

I mean you know the answer, so why ask? It's 2017. No need for judgement, even if he's Canadian

Êtes-vous toujours sucer pénis sur une base régulière pour joindre les deux bouts?
    Even in French you should know better! This is part of the reason the original OT thread was shut down. Please let's not wander down that path again.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Even in French you should know better! This is part of the reason the original OT thread was shut down. Please let's not wander down that path again.
    Doc, you have essentially put a bag of heroine, needle, spoon and lighter in a recovering addicts hands. I think we all know what will happen.
    We hope the recovery is permanent and if not permanent, that we can hold out for a long, long time before giving into the high.

Page 2 of 190 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast