Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 333 of 335 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335 LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 5015
    Used Acura maybe or Infiniti. Or Genesis.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Used Acura maybe or Infiniti. Or Genesis.
    Gotcha

It's funny, I didn't like their drives at all. I found them less responsive and less comfortable.

Ignorance is bliss

Mini Countryman, what you think of that one ?

Fun. All wheel drive. Comfortable

Ignorance is bliss

Hey, during Covid I have worked from home. Over the last year since 7/19-7/20, I lost 35 lbs. Yet, during Covid I regained 8lbs over the last four months, ruining my goal to get below 210lbs. This week I had to fast for two days before a procedure. First day I had to eat only broths and the day of the procedure I could not eat until 2pm the time of the procedure. Boy was I hungry when I ate, it was delicious, lol. That was basically an example of intermittent fasting and from what I learned is very effective in helping to trigger weight loss. I think I will do the same thing twice a week. Eastern Orthodox Christians use fasting regularly in their spiritual quest to discipline the body. Perhaps I will use this fasting for both spiritual and physical discipline and weight loss. Anyone use fasting during the Covid lock downs ?

Klown is the one to ask about diets, weight loss and fasting. Fasting can send your body into a state where it starts to eat its own muscle and will actually slow down your metabolism causing it to make it more difficult to loose weight overall, from my experience.

4-6 very small meals with a protein shake 1-2,a day was by far the most effective way for me to get into shape

Intermittent fasting is fantastic for you and typically won't mess with your metabolism and can actually help it out. There are a ton of ways people do it, so if you want to do it, find what way works for you.

People will fast for 1 day a week, 1 day every X amount of days, or for one meal per day.
    I don't really eat breakfast anymore and if I do, it's all protein.

Day is also correct. If not done properly you will lose muscle quickly and your metabolism can crash.

4-6 meals will amp up the metabolism of many people, especially when it's lower in carbs.

Try a combo? Fast once a week and then eat 4-6 smaller meals.

Ignorance is bliss

Also Flimflam, drink a cup or two a day of green tea. It helps oxidize fat. I also recommend a really good vegan protein powder. It's a great way to have a low calorie protein meal with tons of nutrients. I get mine from Whole Foods.

I am in no way shape or form, remotely vegetarian. That's why I chose the vegan protein. It's a good balance to my typical diet.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Also Flimflam, drink a cup or two a day of green tea. It helps oxidize fat. I also recommend a really good vegan protein powder. It's a great way to have a low calorie protein meal with tons of nutrients. I get mine from Whole Foods.

I am in no way shape or form, remotely vegetarian. That's why I chose the vegan protein. It's a good balance to my typical diet.
    I love that 365 vegan protein from whole foods, great stuff. When i used to hit the gym hard i used it in the middle of the night and once during the day. I was trying to add size/muscle when i was doing that but i'm sure it would be effect as a fat loss tool also

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I love that 365 vegan protein from whole foods, great stuff. When i used to hit the gym hard i used it in the middle of the night and once during the day. I was trying to add size/muscle when i was doing that but i'm sure it would be effect as a fat loss tool also
    For sure. Low calorie, nutrient rich, protein to replace a meal or two will help drop weight.

Another type of fast for people to consider is doing a juice fast once or twice a week. You could add that kind of protein drink to that.

Ignorance is bliss

Erik Kratz has announced that he will not play in the 2021 season.

"My next season will not be as a player, that's for sure,” he said. “I am deciding not to play."
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

I hope he signs with as a coach. With his excellent work with young Latino pitchers, especially Garcia he's already a proven asset.. If Kratz hadn't been around i doubt Devi would have been as good as he was,, especially when Kratz caught him..

Any Catcjer with a 15yr plus career and an MLB job at 40 would have a massive amount of knowledge to pass on, plus C seem to make the best coaches.

He would be a huge addition IMO to the catching and pitching development team

Trade idea from the Athletic. Voit, Andujar, Miguel Yajure and Otto Plus 3m to cover part of Ottos salary to Cleveland for Lindor.
    Just a rumor from a writer but if u look at the Betts trade from last yr its pretty similar value wise.

My source told me the Yanks really would like to get Lindor but they would rather do it when he's a FA, they don't want to pay twice for him. They also really like Seager alot as well. He said if they don't do anything at SS this winter, especially if Torres regression on both sides of the ball keep us next yr.

He expects the Yanks to spend heavily next winter if luxury tax threshold goes up as much as expected.

Its also rumored the Dodgers are more interested in Lindor than Bauer. They'd like to get Betts and move Seger to 3rd to replace a soon to be 37yr old Turner. Having Betts, Lindor and Bellinger batting in a row would be something else

As always take it for whatever it worth to u

Done!

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Trade idea from the Athletic. Voit, Andujar, Miguel Yajure and Otto Plus 3m to cover part of Ottos salary to Cleveland for Lindor.
    Just a rumor from a writer but if u look at the Betts trade from last yr its pretty similar value wise.

My source told me the Yanks really would like to get Lindor but they would rather do it when he's a FA, they don't want to pay twice for him. They also really like Seager alot as well. He said if they don't do anything at SS this winter, especially if Torres regression on both sides of the ball keep us next yr.

He expects the Yanks to spend heavily next winter if luxury tax threshold goes up as much as expected.

Its also rumored the Dodgers are more interested in Lindor than Bauer. They'd like to get Betts and move Seger to 3rd to replace a soon to be 37yr old Turner. Having Betts, Lindor and Bellinger batting in a row would be something else

As always take it for whatever it worth to u

Add Garcia and Cleveland will turn their head a little to listen more. That idea from the Athletic is way too short. We are talking Francisco Lindor.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four