Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 327 of 335 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 5015
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Had meatball subs last night. The frozen pack of meatballs was done in 2 minutes in the micro. I got 2 fresh hoagie rolls with provolone cheese and a jar of sauce on top with heavy parm cheese on top. I grabbed a fresh pack of meatballs but it looked like it took too long to cook so I got a frozen bag instead. Plus the grease splatters all over the stove and didnít want to hear it from her when she returns, so micro meatballs instead. All you do is throw the meatballs in a bowl pour the sauce on top and micro it for 2 minutes and you are done.

Watched some college football and played with my PlayStation and fell asleep in the middle of the 15th hole. I found my paper plate downstairs on the couch, the dogs got them from my futon in the man cave when I fell asleep playing my video game.

I wouldn't blame your lady for being upset. If you make a mess when you cook, you should clean it up.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I know. I never learned. But I can cook a mean steak on the grill.
    Here's your homework

Boil the noodles, strain them and let them cool down.

Throw some broccoli or shaved Brussels sprouts into tinfoil and season with olive oil, garlic/salt/pepper
    Put them on medium heat on your grill
    Cook your steak

Slice the steak thinly

Now you have two options, put some type of sauce (peanut) on the noodles then add the steak and vegetables.

Or, in a frying pan on medium, take some seasoning or just olive oil and fry the noodles, then add the other stuff.

Essentially you are combining the two skills you have but adding a new one, in the frying of the noodles and other stuff.

Ignorance is bliss

It is tasty. A hell of a meal that is fast and quick....Use 3 packs with no seasoning from the package, too much salt. Cook it up then Drown it with a ton of butter and then sprinkle parmesan cheese on top along with some black pepper. There you go.
    I got my own ramen hacks, thanks.

Steak, 🥦 and fried noodles is one of my favorite meals

Pepper steak with green, red, yellow peppers with angus beef, poured over white rice and black beans, that were preparered with kilbasa and little balls of banana. And washed down with some cokes and to be followed by some chocolate layer cake. We are celebrating life on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Steak, 🥦 and fried noodles is one of my favorite meals
    It's almost Ramen time for me. I make my own bone broths. Cook everything else. The only thing not homemade by me, are the noodles and they are homemade from an authentic Japanese market in town.

Ignorance is bliss

Damn, I said it back then and it's more apparent now, Jeter fleeced the Yankees with the Stanton deal. He saw something he didn't like about him and found a sucker to take him

I was laughing at the job he'd down aside from that but, he's the one laughing now.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Damn, I said it back then and it's more apparent now, Jeter fleeced the Yankees with the Stanton deal. He saw something he didn't like about him and found a sucker to take him

I was laughing at the job he'd down aside from that but, he's the one laughing now.
    Well if Stanton carries the team for a few weeks....

For the baseball game I will have spare rib tips in black bean sauce with beef fried rice, and some coke. Maybe some chocolate chip cookies for after. My wife is. Mets fan and half Greek and she will likely hex the Yanks.

Jester could be laughing harder in this seasonís playoffs ......

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    For the baseball game I will have spare rib tips in black bean sauce with beef fried rice, and some coke. Maybe some chocolate chip cookies for after. My wife is. Mets fan and half Greek and she will likely hex the Yanks.
    You shouldn't be talking about coke in a public forum. It's a controlled substance.

I'm telling

That sounds really tasty.
    I had BBQ boneless chicken thighs with Brussel sprouts and butternut squash.
    Then some weed and Bourbon

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Well if Stanton carries the team for a few weeks....
    If it weren't the playoffs, I would concede to that argument.

Ignorance is bliss

If it weren't the playoffs, I would concede to that argument.
    Not saying Stanton will. But if he gets hot for a few weeks during this playoff tournament that can get us 28.

Im not hopeful of stanton getting hot against the best pitchers in the playoffs with the way he hits. That all or nothing approach might work against a so so bullpen, though, like it did last night. I'd much rather have Andujar dhing, but Stanton makes too much money.

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Im not hopeful of stanton getting hot against the best pitchers in the playoffs with the way he hits. That all or nothing approach might work against a so so bullpen, though, like it did last night. I'd much rather have Andujar dhing, but Stanton makes too much money.
    Yes, I am sure Andujar would be preferred option as DH. But his contract. Maybe he can be the new Elsbury on injured lists for years so they can reclaim money from the insurance.